Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SF_Valour
    2 posts

There is a world event in lunden which is near shore you need to make way through changing the places of the long boxes. You can pull or push the objects but one of the boxes spawned top of vases becasue of it I can't replace it. I broke the vases and tried to replace the box but it can't be replace. I fast traveled then comeback here to reset it but the situation continues. Here are some screenshots of it;
    https://prnt.sc/vk97mr I can't change the place of it stuck.

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

I have unblocked the road but the NPC is standing still and I cannot complete the quest. I don't know whether to repeat the Lunden thread or wait for a patch to fix it if it fixes it.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@rothbart96 you are not alone friend! How do you reset lunden, if that’s even possible?

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

@damfrallan
    I have save, before I started the Lunden thread but I have an annotation map with opal location. Map show that opal i still there but i take this last time, bugs bugs evrywhere.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@rothbart96 I see, Yeah i should have saved as well but lets be honest, you don’t expect a bug like this.. its pretty normal to do side quest/exploring before doing main quest.. I Hope there will be a patch really soon. I want that 100% trophy, still a long way to go but still

• Meneh
    15 posts

Have opened the way fully as can be seen on the screenshot below but the man won't walk out. Comparing mine with some videos on youtube it looks like my boxes are slightly in the wrong position for some reason.
    https://imgur.com/yVtUuZC

• KillerMarceI
    5 posts

Have the same Problem, i think its because that one of the walls clipped over on the wrong side of the ground barrier, because of the respawned Pots.

• KillerMarceI
    5 posts

I had the same issue and solved it by pushing the box in the corner near the other double box then putting 3 bodys around the box sides except the side where it should fall and then fast traveled until the box sit on one of the jars. I destroyed the jars and the crate on the side where the box belongs. At last i destoyed the Jar below the box and the box glitched were ist should be, wich made completed mysterie. I needed to fast travel a few time to make it work, but i hope u can do it the same way.

• katrassidy
    1 posts

I have a totally different problem, the guy has always been there and while the moveable objects are respawning in the jars, I can destroy them and theyre in the right spot already. My issue has always been that the object at the front of the warehouse will not move to the side. There was never anything blocking it to begin with. I've tried setting the place in fire, going in a rampage, restarting, fast travelling, etc. I've completed 3 other areas and keep checking back and it hasn't changed. Driving me nuts! One of the paper chases here is also bugged - I can't jump on the statue with the paper in order to collect it (the one in the ruins). This area is wrecking me!

• TR3Y_KHAN
    1 posts

@threeinonejdd thanks, this actually worked for me as well.

• Socratic13
    1 posts

Hi there,

The one mystery in Lunden when you have to help the guy out of the warehouse is bugged. Either the guy isn’t there, or the objects are stuck to the floor and you can’t slide them (sometimes they spawn on top of the blue pots and even breaking the pots doesn’t do the trick). Can’t seem to get this one completed due to the issue.

• KillerMarceI
    5 posts

@katrassidy Have u tried to trow a corpse at the object, that might fix it as weird as it sound

• StrongboneKLD
    4 posts

Having the same issue since yesterday. Turning off and on the game doesn't help either

• DogeCacetinho
    1 posts

I too... I'll wait for a response from ubisoft.

• Sciss0rman
    46 posts

Same problem...

At first the NPC was not there, so I messed around 'cause I had no idea what to do.
    At some point a few hours later the NPC was there, but now all my crates are either stuck or outside the guided lines.

So... It's impossible to guide the crates to the triggers needed to make that NPC move his buttocks out of the warehouse.

• Senzorekt
    2 posts

Same bug here.Please just fix this.

• Zod_PTR
    3 posts

Same problem

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Thanks for the added reports, and we're glad some of the workarounds have been helping. As mentioned the team are working on this issue at the moment.

For other who haven't seen it check out the helpful tip from @ThreeinoneJDD

So the movable boxes seem to have physics when they are moving, this gave me the idea to try something kinda dumb. I walked out and killed one of the people standing outside, picked up their body and dropped it at the box. The body broke the jar and physics bumped the box as it was falling, dropping it back into place and letting me move it again.

Official Response
  • Damfrallan
    15 posts

It seems that the pushable crates have diffrent locations as well, like the room with Two pushable crates for an example

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

@ubi-baron
    I think you dont undesrtand our problem. We unblock way to out but npc still stay and dont out and dont say anything.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics