Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cmhoughton
    Original poster 31 posts

I haven’t seen this posted here, but I finished My Brother’s Keeper, so was going to Fast Travel out to Winchester to find one of the last members of the order... It took a VERY LONG time to get me off the (not sure what you call it) Eivor-in-a-void thing that plays when you fast travel, although I didn’t time it, when I ended up still back in Ravensthorpe and unable to move at all. It was like Eivor was running in place, but rendering of the game completely failed. I could see torchlights, the boat in the river, snow, and terrain, but no buildings, no people, no dock.

I posted a clip on Twitter here:

Trying to fast travel to a different location, which I tried several times, all got me back to Ravensthorpe after again taking a very long time to get off of the transition, which I could only prove by the map view and recognizing the relative location of the boat and river compared to where I was stuck with Eivor. If I waited long enough, the game would try to render buildings in Ravensthorpe, but I still couldn’t move.

I had to quit the game, doing a ‘force quit’ in the Xbox menu, and go back in. I got the drunk effect when I came back in to Ravensthorpe, which I meditated out of, and then things were more or less back to normal, aside from my fully upgraded quiver showing only 12/20/5 arrows (which I hope you guys fix soon, which has been a problem for about a week).

I have an Xbox One X.

I’ve spent real money on bonus content, for map packs and gear. I don’t usually do that, so I am really extra annoyed by all these problems with the game, this one being the worst one I’ve run into.

The quiver isn’t full anymore (which makes beating Fanatics and bosses much harder), I can’t complete the Drunken Pig mystery, I can’t get the Treasure from the hoard map in Eurvoscire, I was having multiple problems with fighting Fenrir in Asgard, I had the location glitch with the Ale Yule Quest, the Hoard Map for Oxenbridgescire has not disappeared after getting the treasure, there have been numerous mysteries I couldn’t complete initially because of getting apparently erroneous ‘need to be anonymous’ message (got around all of those by fast traveling out and then going back in)... I hope you guys fix this stuff quickly.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• cmhoughton
    Original poster 31 posts

@cmhoughton

oh, and aim assist is not working as well as it used to (even switching to full assist didn’t help)..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics