Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Raptorsaurus1
    Original poster 2 posts

As post states. I cannot move the shelf blocking off wealth in Thieves Warren in AC Valhalla. This is blocking off access to completing every trophy in the game. I'm playing on PS5 and have tried multiple times restating the game, respawning enemies, advancing in the game and coming back. Nothing works, please fix this bug

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Raptorsaurus1
    Original poster 2 posts

Is there any tip or solution for this? I have over 100 hours in the game and would really like to obtain the Platinum trophy, but this one wealth is blocking me from getting it.

• Splits51
    4 posts

I have this issue too in Xbox

• Riskestguy
    2 posts

Help! I am playing a completionist run and one of the wealths in thieves Warren isn’t working , there’s a moveable object in a house yet I can’t move it . I’ve reloaded , respawned somewhere else and ridden to the area but nothing worked I decided to come back to it but it’s now my last one . Help please !!

• Riskestguy
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Splits51
    4 posts

Same problem for me...they are ignoring it

• AndreiValeanu55
    1 posts

@raptorsaurus1 Same here. I play Vlahalla on PS4 and I have over 120h in it and I can't get the platinum because of it. I encountered a bug like this in Odyssey last year and it also stopped me from getting the platinum, I had like a month of constant messages with the ubisoft suport team, only to tell me that they can't do anything. I told myself I will not buy another Assassin's Creed after Odyssey, but I got Valhalla as a present and I got very addicted to it, only to let me down again at the end and rob me from another well earned platinum.

• B1G_5MURF1N
    2 posts

Same issue. PS4. Very irritating

• B1G_5MURF1N
    2 posts

Please fix this. For all the money we as fans keep paying Ubisoft, can we please get a completed game at release? Or, maybe not have to wait 4+ months for an update to fix this problem. 160 hours in, and this piece of wealth has stopped all progress. Really tired of this from Ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1382 posts

Hello all!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the wealth in Thieves Warren. I can see that the development team are aware of this issue and are currently taking a closer look. So far, they have been unable to reproduce this issue during testing. They would like to collect the saves of affected players to help with the investigation.

If you play on PC/PS4, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save for investigation. Once you have opened a ticket, please share your ticket number within this thread so we can ensure the files are passed on.

If you play on another platform (PS5/Xbox/Stadia etc), please can you send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with the shelf? We can then forward these as well.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Mid-Kendov-Kaan
    6 posts

In the Thieves Warren there is a Ingot Chest behind a wall that one needs to move. I've been back several times in hopes something changes but so far I have yet to move said wall to get to the chest.

NOTE: If this has been addressed before I apologise, I did try to find a thread about it and found nothing.

• Rotterstein
    1 posts

After 100 hours I encountered this exact same bug, and it's safe to say I'm not at all happy. Here's a recording I've uploaded from my PS5 onto Youtube, the shelf is not movable. (I've also tried changing my game version to PS4, in addition to the usual reloading, fast-travel and so on. That shelf is going nowhere.

• tabeekpj
    1 posts

I’m also having the same issue as the video above. I’ve tried fast traveling away, restarting the game, changing genders, throwing dead and live bodies at it, shooting it with arrows, hitting it with Thor’s hammer AND Excalibur but nothing seems to work.

• PE3NSDRAGON
    1 posts

Here's a crazy idea that would help all of us, why not just remove the shelf in the next update rather than losing all of us aa paying customers?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thanks for continuing to update this thread and to share your experiences with Thieves Warren. I've checked the investigation, and I can see that the development team hopes to resolve this in a future update. Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for up-to-date news and update information.

@Rotterstein - Thanks for taking the time to send a video. I've passed this along to the development team.

@tabeekpj - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Thanks for sharing what troubleshooting steps you have tried. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you. We hope to have a resolution for this soon.

@PE3NSDRAGON - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. As mentioned, the development team hope to resolve this issue in a future update, so please keep an eye out for further information about this.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Desso95
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Desso95
    3 posts

Exactly same experience as other players reported. Plus, I can remember that when I first reached the shelf, I was fighting with enemies in the same room and possibly I collided with the shelf before starting to try to move it.
    I opened a case: 14281251.
    And I submitted my PS4 game save showing the same bug

• Splits51
    4 posts

me too, they haven’t acknowledged it yet

• SuicideSlade
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

I could not move the shelf forward, I tried to move it to the side, and it got stuck there and I can't interact with it anymore. I can't load the save, it was 30+ hours ago.
    Monastery Saint Adrian in Kent, way to second key.
    PS4

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update about the immovable shelf in Thieves Warren. The development team have been investigating this issue further, and plan to resolve this in a future update. We currently cannot provide a definite ETA for this fix. Once we have new information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out!

@Desso95 - Thank you for opening a support ticket and submitting your save files. These have been passed along to the development team as part of the investigation.

@SuicideSlade - Thank you for taking the time to share a video with us! I've passed this along to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics