Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Desso95
    3 posts

Exactly same experience as other players reported. Plus, I can remember that when I first reached the shelf, I was fighting with enemies in the same room and possibly I collided with the shelf before starting to try to move it.
    I opened a case: 14281251.
    And I submitted my PS4 game save showing the same bug

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Thieves Warren cannot be moved should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Thieves Warren following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Splits51
    4 posts

me too, they haven’t acknowledged it yet

• SuicideSlade
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

I could not move the shelf forward, I tried to move it to the side, and it got stuck there and I can't interact with it anymore. I can't load the save, it was 30+ hours ago.
    Monastery Saint Adrian in Kent, way to second key.
    PS4

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I would like to reach out to you all with an update about the immovable shelf in Thieves Warren. The development team have been investigating this issue further, and plan to resolve this in a future update. We currently cannot provide a definite ETA for this fix. Once we have new information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out!

@Desso95 - Thank you for opening a support ticket and submitting your save files. These have been passed along to the development team as part of the investigation.

@SuicideSlade - Thank you for taking the time to share a video with us! I've passed this along to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • FhantomGamer
    5 posts

There is a bug in the Thieves Warren in Gloucestershire, the shelf cannot be moved to take the ingot. Pls fix 🙏

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 799 posts

Hello @guest-rbENMruQ,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to move the shelf.

As I personally cannot remember this particular shelf, there's usually another way to the room, as the shelf can be interacted only from the inside. Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • FhantomGamer
    5 posts

Hello. There is no other entry. I hope they fix it in a future update to complete 100% 😕

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 799 posts

Thank you for the update, @fhantomgamer!

Have you tried leaving this building and tried to sidetrack to get another entrance from outside by any chance? It does look like the entry for this specific chest is from the other way, as the locked door behind the shelf suggests it (but I might be wrong).

Additionally, can you please confirm if you've tried reinstalling your game? It will help you to eliminate any software conflicts, such as, data corruption.

If you're still experiencing this issue after reinstalling, please let us know through this thread and we will pass it along to the development team for you. Thank you!

Official Response
  • FhantomGamer
    5 posts

thanks for your help.
    reinstall the game twice and the bug continues. if it is the only entry as you can see in this video 13:37

• FhantomGamer
    5 posts

Any news about this problem? or I will have to start another campaign, which seems to be the only solution, even though nothing ensures that another bug will not appear. 😑

• FhantomGamer
    5 posts

I found the solution, the problem is that the shelf is very stuck to the wall. the solution is to throw a corpse between the wall and the shelf to push the shelf just enough for it to move. I hope they fix this in the future so they don't have to be doing all of this.

• Retrix...
    1 posts

@fhantomgamer This worked! Thank you soooo much dude!

• Warhood29
    1 posts

do you have shots of where you threw the body from? Having difficulty replicating

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the shelf in Thieves Warren cannot be moved should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Thieves Warren following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics