ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Blackhand_86
    Original poster 5 posts

I checked something about the bugs the other day. The first error was that the Berseker mission did not appear in the playstation 5 version while it did appear in the play 4. Download for 60 coins the exclusive Berseker mission from the store, once installed if it works in play 5. Although the ubisot code that they sent me should have been enough without using the store coins. The next glitch is when downloading the additional content that includes a few pieces of equipment, a wolf and some decorations for the settlement. It is the same as with the exclusive mission, it only appears in the ps4 version. Regarding the drunk Eivor bug I have managed to solve it by removing the internet connection with all the pieces of equipment and decorations obtained. In this way the Yule event is canceled and does not appear again and Eivor is not drunk. I also have to comment that in Norway in the first Watchtower or high point of displacement it does not respond when making the fast trip. It says fast travel not available. This point of travel is right next to the Eivor Village before the transfer to England. I would like to know if these errors will be corrected in the next update since I would like to have the Berseker outfit and its accessories that correspond to me for acquiring the collector's edition.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics