ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildHunt
    Original poster 221 posts

I've started a new game due to my old one getting corrupted. In my old game, the Yule Festival started automatically because I was so far into the story but in my new game, I can't get it to start. I've read the only pre-requisite is to complete a minimum of one story arc in England, which I have done but my settlement has not changed. I have the brewery built but not the cow farm, it is there but at the first level (it is a tent, basically) could that be what is holding this up?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@wildhunt Mine started up as soon as I fast traveled back to Ravensthorpe from the end of the mission. I didn't even have the brewery leveled at that point.

• WildHunt
    Original poster 221 posts

@jcar4327 Something is definitely off with my game. I have other issues as well, missing content from the latest update (armours, settlement packs, ship skins). It is as if I am playing an older version of the game.

• Sheeksweet
    2 posts

My Yule festival event started as soon as I returned to Ravensthorpe (back in December) but disappeared after I logged out. I read online that this is down to a glitch, I was half way through a mission and have returned to Ravensthorpe numerous times but the Yule festival had completely disappeared. I understand the limited time for this additional content has now expired but I think Ubisoft should sort the issue and reopen the content to allow players to complete these missions.

Suggested Topics