Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-69tCKv2o
    Original poster 2 posts

This is pretty amazing. I’m trying to start AC Valhalla on my PS4 and I’m experiencing a series of glitches which rendered it unplayable until I reloaded my game twice.

first, I got the common glitch (at least my understanding is that it’s common?) at the beginning when the game loads and the screen is white but people are talking. I could hear people talking but just a white screen was shown for 5 minutes. Eventually the game loaded.

Then I got to the part right after where Kjtove was putting me on a slave boat, but I was still the child Eivor. (My understanding is that it’s supposed to be the adult Eivor at that point?).

Then it cut to the scene were Eivor is attacking his captors. And all you could see where the shackles and the weapons! They were being attacked by a ghost Eivor. Then it cut to the scene where I start running. And child Eivor is back. And now, he’s stuck in the snow and can’t move. I have video of child Eivor running and jumping in one spot in a the snow and he couldn’t move.

I reload the game, same thing. I reload again, now I’m adult Eivor finally.

Not a good start. 5 minutes in and this is far worse than anything I’ve yet to encounter on my PS4 version of Cyberpunk. Tell me it gets better?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-69tCKv2o
    Original poster 2 posts

I should add that it seems to be working better now. Just a couple minor glitches the past hour.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics