ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Soumik_25
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello Team,

Since the new update 1.04, i started to notice bugs.
    Platform :PC

1> Arrow Animation Glitch: Whenever combining Bow Fire Tip arrows with any weapon Mele and Heavy attacks (Any weapon), after few combo the Fire arrow sticks to Eivor's finger, and it stays all the way in the game play and even in any Cut Scenes. Only way to get rid of it is to save and quit to title menu and load back the saved game.The after a while when engaged in fighting, same happens again.

Screen:undefined

2> Yule Festival, unable to progress missions: This was the most annoying part.. I could not finish the Season of the Yuel Festival. This was really disappointing, after paying for season pass and
    unable to play the addon?

Issue:On Missions "Case of the missing Ale " and The other Mission "Cow Catcher"

a) For "Case of the missing Ale " at the point where you have to get the Wine stolen and delivered to the boat,, the Objective marker was out of the desired location (see screenshot) I was on level 220 when i started this. No matter what i did I could not finish the mission as the objective marker was not at the correct coordinates. (Screenshot below)

b) For "Cow Catcher", after killing the cows and gathering the meat, it gave another location for the final cow. Again the objective marker was not in the correct place.. It pointed to the same location it pointed for the Missing Ale mission.

I even went to the location to check, but the objective marker was underground or looked like it was floating.

Both of these mission pointed exactly to the same location. I verified game files from Ubisoft app, reinstalled game, No Joy. Started with a older save game, same issue. I was unable to proceed what so ever.

3> Eivor Getting drunk once the game loads. As soon as the game is loaded the full animation is Eivor drunk. Even If i reload the game or tried older save game which worked fine, no joy, it started happening every time the game loaded. Only way to get rid of it was to meditate. Added screens below. The full environment moves from left to right . If Eivor died , and game re-loaded,
    exact same issue. This started just after the Yule Festival missions Drinking competition. Everything was fine for me since install and i played till level 220 when this new update was released. Since then I started seeing all these bugs. It was happening constantly after , when a saved game loaded, or when new mission started. I even tested out by creating a new game, right at the beginning in the first chapter in Norway, Eivor Drunk.

So every time I had to meditate to get rid of the blurry screen effect. (It was very annoying but at least had a workaround) For the other 2 missions , I could not proceed what so ever.
    I stopped playing the Yule festival and progressed with the normal story line hoping that it may get fixed, but when I went back to it, It was already gone said Season Ended,, (Only had that for a week?).. Was unable to Play this season at all .

I understand that this update fixed other bugs, but I did not notice any major issues until the new update was installed. So it happens that once the Yule festival ended, the Drunk Mode or Blurry Screen Effect on load issues resolved itself.

undefined

Hope i get a chance to replay these mission or may be it will affect any upcoming seasonal update.

Can Ubisoft Team kindly check the bugs on the new update?

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics