ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rihftperry
    Original poster 3 posts

I'm playing on PS5 and installed Patch 1.1.0. Ever since i am not able to save the game manually nor are the fast travel options available. I've also have another Problem with loading the game. Whenever i load the latest saved score, which is in Hræfnathorp where the Danes attack after bringing Ceolbert there, it keeps resetting to the fight against Leofrith and therefor losing like 3 hours of gameplay. Anyone know how to solve this problem? I've tried restarting the game, playing it with and without internet connection, but nothing helps and it's really annoying.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jhollands69
    1 posts

@rihftperry Have experienced similar problems on PS4 since the same patch update. No longer allows me to manual save, auto save doesn’t work either and fast travel doesn’t work. Just keeps returning me to the start of the Missing Beer quest. Basically this is now unplayable.

• rihftperry
    Original poster 3 posts

@jhollands69 thanks for your reply, i thought i was the only one with this issue since i didnt see any post about it on here. I guess we have to wait for a newer patch to fix this, but you're right it is definitely unplayable right now.

• Zowny
    12 posts

I'm having the same issue when playing in PS5. It just started today?

Any news from Ubisoft already?

• Zowny
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • rihftperry
    Original poster 3 posts

@zowny hey i've seen that they have been reopening this issue from patch 1.0.4, you can see it under "Technical issues & Queries". So at least they are aware of this topic!

Reopened issues:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/updated-24-12-reported-issue-megathreads-check-here-for-your-issue?lang=en-US

• guest-LnjmMx8a
    1 posts

I think more or less everyone on PS4 is having the same issues. I lived with it a bit but now i can't even find which one file to load properly. I think if you search online you will find out that most of people are having the same problems. I am not sure when and if are going to fix it for now i am just frustrated i paid 70$ for a game like this which is not even playable. Let's hope is going to be fixed soon(2 months already)

• Zowny
    12 posts

@rihftperry thank you. At least they are aware. The game is currently unplayable!

• Zowny
    12 posts

@jhollands69 Ubisoft just replied on the forum and asked to send the save games. Does anyone knows how to send a PS5 save game to them? Cannot find any way to transfer a save file to a usb pen.
    Thanks

Suggested Topics