Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Harr13r1982
    Original poster 3 posts

I am normally NOT doing it - not writing on forums, but THIS is gone too far - listen to this:

By INCREASING gamma (brightness) in assassing valhalla you can CLEARLY see the order of the ancients members - not a shady character shape but ALL THE DETAILS. I did it by accident because I was playing in bright room and wanted to see something and I increased it. Normally I play on low, when the symbol is barely visible. Then I checked the order - and I know WHO is WHO.

This is RIDICULOUS. Cannot they make just a shady shape???

Jesus. They spoiled me everything.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• eskimosound
    6 posts

@harr13r1982 So what? It doesn't help you find them on the map, it's not like you can notice them. It's doesn't matter at all. When you are near one they get a yellow dot over their head, thankfully otherwise I might have missed them.

• Harr13r1982
    Original poster 3 posts

@eskimosound Not quite - first of all I KNOW who they are - and thats spoiling me the fun.

Second, I killed one of them by accident in Jorvik - before KNOWING he is the templar. And he was still alive in cutscenes but in order he was red marked as killed.

• Sam_Boo26
    166 posts

Yeah, it's a bit strange that we can see who are the members of the Order. I can guess who's the Father even if I haven't reached the end of the game yet. With the Cult of Kosmos in Odyssey, they were wearing masks, which was good. I think they should hide their faces if they want to show their shapes.

• uFamas
    25 posts

@sam_boo26

I actually still have an Odyssey screenshot of the Cult where you can clearly see all of them without masks.
    It is visible for a split second.

• ACfanUK
    9 posts

@harr13r1982 I do agree, it seems slightly odd that this was the case. Like I knew who was in the order so that helped me make certain decisions during the game.

• Gergid
    27 posts

@Harr13r1982
    Even without increasing the brightness you can recognize their identity.

Today I unlocked the Father's silhouette and even I only saw his once in a short cutscene while he was sitting in his chair I immediately knew who he is. Not even tried to guess, just immediately knew.

This just make the whole clue gathering utterly pointless - while it should be exciting.

• Harr13r1982
    Original poster 3 posts

It is even better - when you are not certain you can go to database -> people and there is a picture of the person. First time I encounter Bishop I was no sure that he has this crossess hanging by the hip (like dude in the order) so I checked in the database and YES, it was him. After I increased brightness to max I see clearly his stupid face.

Suggested Topics