Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• a22ghooligan
    Original poster 35 posts

Im happily clearing a castle/ruins/church etc and Im sure some enemies are respawning. I dont remember this happening in other [censored] creed games. Its nice clearing an area so you have a safe spot. Right now my safe spots have respawning enemies.
    Or is my memory finally failing???

oh and [censored] is this drunk spawn?? its no big deal but kinda annoying always respawning drunk. anyone else got this bug?? any workarounds?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ADarklore
    144 posts

@a22ghooligan I don't think enemies 'respawn' as much as new enemies keep coming in... like war parties or scouts returning to camp. I had one area that I cleared but enemies just kept coming and coming, varying numbers... some just two, some three or four, it got a bit ridiculous after awhile.

• Quor321
    232 posts

I wonder myself. Clear a spot, move forward, turn around and there is more in the same spot I just cleared. Seems unlikely these are returning scouts or whatever taking up that same position so quickly. I only remember this happening when it's a full raid with my fellow warriors. Probably respawn to keep those trailing warriors busy.

• a22ghooligan
    Original poster 35 posts

@quor321

yea there's definitely something wrong. Ive killed archers/heavies etc and while im clearing the exact same enemy is in the same spot.

Theres something strange going on and its to coincidental to be war parties/scout's.

• Sam_Boo26
    160 posts

It also happened to me yesterday. I was clearing an area, and when I was about to leave, many enemies were already back. It seems like a bug!

• bitebug2003
    106 posts

I first noticed this in Jotunheim when retrieving the Cauldron
    The Jotun kept respawning inside the Mitten while I was clearing the area.

Then started to notice it in bandit camps that when I cleared an area, suddenly enemies reappeared in the same place I took them out just moments before

Not a fan if intentional, and if it's a bug it really needs addressing

• a22ghooligan
    Original poster 35 posts

the respawning is definitely a thing. Was just clearing a huge camp in vinland, was happily picking off enemies.

But the camp was slowly filling up again, enemies were back in tents, up on platforms and basically doing the rounds in the camp.

Gotta be some kinda bug, cant see this being intentional.

• rankinsect
    52 posts

It's definitely intentional in certain areas. I can't recall seeing it in England, but it's expected in Asgard / Jotunheim (the enemies also don't leave bodies there).

• larrykop1967
    66 posts

@a22ghooligan

I've had this a couple of times, enemies do respawn in some places, i was in a small village and got spotted and i could see them appear where i was looking from inside a house and from about 8 guards there was over 30 and i just kept killing them they all knew where i was lol, when i eventually hid it stopped, this was back in November on the 1st patch, it doesn't happen alot as i've finished the game now, but it does happen.

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@bitebug2003 i think for jotunheim this is intended. others are usually moving groups coming in. and yes this can make fights longer and messy, but i like it.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@rorobfo

make sure to destroy the reinforcement bell they use to call in more troops.

Just found out about that yesterday after playing 91hours.

Just as in odyssey where you can destroy the warning warning, here you can destroy the bell.

• Sam_Boo26
    160 posts

@bitebug2003 It was the same for me. It happened a few times in Jotunheim. Or at least it's when I really noticed it, but I hope it's gonna be patched.

• forcefrank
    91 posts

I've seen the same thing happening, but I honestly think it's reinforcements coming in rather than actual respawning of ones we've killed before. I get to the point now in raids where I go straight for the 3 large chests, then the small ones, kill a few of the bigger AI, then move on, well after getting the completion notification. I don't kill everybody in other words, just for that reason.

• forcefrank
    91 posts

@asgardian02 Huh, I'm over 160 hours in and had no idea. I have wondered who else is using the horn/bells but never once have I gone off looking for it to see if it could be disabled. Thanks for the tip. You'd think it would be a quicktip on loading screens or something.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics