Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nathanael800
    Original poster 1 posts

I love this game a lot, and I grinded so I could get the white senu skin. I was excited to hear the classic eagle noises from every other assassin's creed every, but when I equipped it still makes raven noises please patch this. I just want to hear the eagle noise whenever I do the leap of faith.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

It is just a skin over the Raven, that doesn't mean it becomes a Eagle.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@nathanael800 You can get an Eagle I think on Ubi-Connect rewards.

• ADarklore
    88 posts

@vanadiumcobalt THAT is the 'eagle' he is talking about... the Ubi reward... and it's just a re-skinned raven to look like an eagle... it doesn't change the raven INTO an eagle. Just like my blue baby ice dragon makes raven noises... but I'm OK with it... cuz it's a blue DRAGON!! 😉

• Kormac67
    581 posts

@adarklore Do the dire wolf and the elk also make whinnying noises? I haven't checked. I'm using the pegasus horse because jump down cliffs.

• ADarklore
    88 posts

@kormac67 I'm not sure, but I am also using the flying horse for the exact same reason. 😊

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics