ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LeoRaptor1979
    Original poster 109 posts

I am thinking combining 2 Gear sets together to make a powerful one. What do you guys think of this combination?

2 piece of the Neflehiem set
    3 piece of the Thegn set
    Viper Bow
    Excalibur
    Neflehiem Shield

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rorobfo
    40 posts

@leoraptor1979 had such a combination when leveling up. 3 Mentor / 2 Brigadine.
    Similar to odyssey crit builds are strong in valhalla. Since i bought niflheim armor i am very happy with all crit runes and 1 heal on crit rune/effect on main or offhand, depending on health status.
    I used most of the time 2 daggers. Now with 2 spears. Besides named fights i dont even have to block / parry. Just re-heal up on crits.

• LeoRaptor1979

@rorobfo So you think the combination is good?

• ADarklore
    194 posts

@rorobfo I was using the same combo... using dual daggers as main and switching to dual spears for boss fights. However, I've now switched to dual flails and it's pretty fun.

I'm running a combo 2pcs of Mentor along with 2 pcs of the Thor set for the stun speed with the flails and have crit chance and stun runes in weapons. Flails I'm using are the Raven Spinning-Death and Nifleheim flail which gives me a chance of adrenaline gain on crit. I had thought about using 2 pcs of the Nifleheim set but it only gets crit buff after killing three- so it's not so beneficial in a small skirmish.

• rorobfo
    40 posts

@leoraptor1979 sounds not bad to me. just the swords are a little slow for my taste. and i hardly need a shield

• LeoRaptor1979

@rorobfo I like the shield because it helps against archers and block against big boys. I am not sure what weapon to replace the shield with to keep the Crits going.

• LeoRaptor1979

@adarklore I ran a combination of the Mentor and Thegn before the Neflehiem set got released. I just find the Neflehiem set to be better then the Mentor set because it helps with the Crits.

I haven't tested out the Flail yet, I have been using the Sword for awhile since I got it.

• rorobfo
    40 posts

@leoraptor1979
    Have no flails upgraded yet.
    but i switched to using Kopis, the healing dagger, with crit chance runes in the main hand & Thor's hammer Mjolnir on speed in secondary. Now this is very much fun. 🙂

• LeoRaptor1979

@rorobfo Not a fan of Daggers, I found myself dying to fast because I had to be close to the enemy.

Suggested Topics