Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Leventry94
    Original poster 15 posts

I’ve been playing (and loving) Origins the past few weeks after being fed up with valhalla and figured out why Ubisoft has left us with a broken game.

Valhalla is literally a withered up shell compared to the great game Origins is and Ive heard that Odyssey is even better. Valhalla just seems like a Dollar Store ripoff of the former AC games and they’re still trying to stick their hand in your wallet with the stupid dlc and ridiculous gear packs they release.

I can’t wait to tear into Odyssey after I’ve conpletely finished enjoying Origins, but after pondering on WHY it’s so [censored] up I’ve figured out that they just rushed to release this for Christmas while everyone is sitting at home in quarantine and spending all their unemployment money in the helix store! Doesn’t it make sense? I’m personally pretty [censored] about it too.

I hope they actually fix this game instead of just saying “eh to hell with it” and wipe their hands clean. This game could have been SO much better. End rant.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Get a refund and buy a non-ubi game.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@leventry94 ubisoft has become another kind of EA...

• UbiShoreman
    Community Manager 9 posts

Hey Leventry! What is it that makes you feel as though the game was rushed?

Official Response
  • Leventry94
    Original poster 15 posts

@ubishoreman
    Oh wow, they do exist! I was beginning to wonder if any Ubi mods or staff actually got on this forum. If you want the long explanation you could go read a few of my other posts and the complaints everyone else posted. And don’t take any of my passionate response personal.

The short answer why I think it was rushed is because the game is broken. I can't play the game for more than an hour without it crashing and that's been since I got it months ago, even though it was "fixed" according to the patch. There are countless others, but you bet your [censored] the glitch was fixed where people could fish with a spear and get easy gold!!

The only fix I've noticed from the patches was the crazy boats on land when you're talking with Ubba, Sigurd and Ivar in like the 2nd quest when you get to england. Everything else just doesn't seem to matter. 

The only thing that seems to matter is the weekly release of stuff in the helix store so that people keep churning in that $$$. God forbid they would add some normal armor/weapons that didnt have fricken laser beams shooting from the helmets, or 1h swords that everyone's been asking for! Instead we just get crap that seems like it was actually made months ago but just now getting released for extra helix gold.

This game could be so much better if things would get fixed instead of just worrying about the money and maybe Ubi listened to what people want added! Like I said, that glitch for easy silver sure did get fixed pretty damn fast! Where's that hustle with everything else?

Suggested Topics