Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Refkell
    Original poster 3 posts

Good day,

Right at the start I'd like to clarify, that I didn't find better place to post this so if I'm in the wrong here I'm sorry about that.

I'd like to post a list of bugs I ran into while playing the game, as kind of a feedback. (I generally enjoy the game but these are small things that can make a negative impact)
    These are some bugs I encounterred in the game:
    -> Right now my biggest issue is, that almost every time I load a save file, my character is drunk.
    -> After retaking Grantebridge, the outer walls fly 2 different flags in the same spot instead of one.
    -> Quest, where you are guiding a blind man trough swamps while lighting fires with torch got bugged after bringing boat for the man. He was unable to leave the boat. (Solution for me was destroying the boat but after that, you need to lead him further from the firepit you were supposed to light for the quest to continue)
    -> Yul game: Twisting targets = When you shoot target late enough before end of the 2 minutes timer, the target will twist into random position and will stay like that until you reload the game.
    -> Yul game: fist fights(don't remember the name)? = in the middle of the ring is an invissible texture of a table (i think) that was there before the event started. Meaning movement is blocked by it.
    -> Sudwella Monastery = I'm not 100% sure about this one, but after raiding this place, marker for "wealth" remains in the middle of the biggest church there. I think It's duplicate marker for chest I already looted, since not even trough Odin's sight I'm not able to locate anything.

Best regards,

Refkell

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Refkell
    Original poster 3 posts

Update:

-> leicestershire hoard map - I have the map in inventory, but the treassure is not in its spot.

• Refkell
    Original poster 3 posts

Update.

I am very happy, that the character is no longer drunk after starting the game. I didn't get the chance to test out rest of the list bu I would like to add another.

-> Quiver upgrades are completely irrelevant, since after recent update, even when my quiver is at lvl 8, I can only hold 12 arrows for hunter bow, 5 for predator bow and 20 for light bow. I am pretty sure i could carry more arrows before and that theese are basic vallues.

-> Funny one: I'm using a spear as an offhand weapon and when I use it's "special" (not parry), If my character is too close to enemy or on even a slight hill, when I attack with the spear, it spins me trough 7 different dimensions. (No idea how better to describe it)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics