Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jer410
    Original poster 3 posts

Help! When I log into the game I'm drunk, and then if I try to fast travel it just drops me in midair in Ravensthorpe and can't move.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• heinz4lif
    3 posts

I have this issue too. The first time it happened was after Yule started. it happens in different places too. When you try to fast travel, it will leave you exactly where you fast travelled from, but the world is partially loaded(mostly water disappears, but building textures and other random things are missing too at times) and you are frozen in place. The graphics for walking work but you can't leave the spot. It seems random when it happens. I could be playing for hours, then suddenly it glitches.

Also, the autosave that happens right before the screen loads is much longer than normal. Maybe that's where the glitch in the code is happening?

The only fix that works is to reload the save, but this gets annoying. Can we please fix this bug?

• jer410
    Original poster 3 posts

@heinz4lif Yes this is exactly my experience.

• IlFetch
    3 posts

Same goes for me. Create a thread a few days ago but no response I think. It’s unplayable. I have to restart the game every time.

the forum is bugged to..

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Greetings everyone! I'm sorry to hear about this issue you all are facing after trying to fast travel. Would any of you have video footage showing this occurring? If so, please share the video link here.

Official Response
  • IlFetch
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent

Ok I don’t know why but it’s not happening.
    I launched PS4 and AC in order to get you a video but it’s not happening.

At first I thought it was because I wasn’t online but I just tried using Wi-Fi again and no issue. Eivor is not drunk either.

just ten mins before my last message I had to quit the game because I failed to fast travel.

As soon as it happens again, I’ll post a video.

• UbiExcellent

@ilfetch That's very strange, but I'm glad to hear that for now, both issues seem to be resolved! Once I've received this footage, I'll make sure it gets over to the proper teams to be looked into further.

Official Response
  • jer410
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubiexcellent Mine is still happening but i have no way of doing video.

• heinz4lif
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent I recorded a video with my phone, but it won't let me attach it here. It gives me an error saying I don't have the privileges to do it. Is there another way to get it to you?

Also, I don't know if it's related to this issue, but right before the error happened, it wouldn't let me use my raven anywhere. I noticed that happen before too, but I didn't notice if it happened in the same load as the fast travel error.

• UbiExcellent

@jer410 No worries at all, I understand. 😊 If possible, please send over your save files, so I can get those over to the proper teams.

@heinz4lif Apologies for the difficulties caused! Are you able to upload the video you took on your phone to a streaming site such as YouTube, then post the video link here? That will allow me to view the clip and share it with the development team to be looked into further! Regarding the issue with not being able to use your raven right before this happened, that's rather interesting. I'm unsure if this is related or not, but I've added the details to the report all the same.

Official Response
  • heinz4lif
    3 posts

Here is the video of the glitch, linked from youtube as requested. Hope it helps you figure this out! In this particular location, there is supposed to be a bunch of thigh-high grass that is missing and those stony spots are short walls.

• UbiExcellent

@heinz4lif Excellent, many thanks for attaching this video to this thread! Would you also be able to provide the affected save file(s) via a support ticket?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics