Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LA_Frankie
    82 posts

@neovoltron Again today... weekly reset. Went to Reda and only 1 Daily and 1 Weekly are being offered. I took only 1 at a time because everyone keeps suggesting that (for a different bug) yet I was still only offered the 1 Daily and 1 Weekly today. All gone after that. Bug persists. Week 4.

• Kormac67
    734 posts

@la_frankie Ok, that's different.
    Have you tried going directly to an associate first?

• LA_Frankie
    82 posts

@kormac67 Yes. I have tried all of the Thousand Eyes NPCs. Some days they give 2, just like Reda. Some days only 1. On days that I am only offered 1, I accept it, complete it, and go back to a different Thousand Eyes NPCs but they do not offer the 2nd daily. I have tried re-installing on pS4. I have tried rubbing a rabbit's foot. And I have sent a dozen or so bug reports to Ubi. But still it's not listed as a K.I. Kinda sucks.

• LA_Frankie
    82 posts

@kormac67 So frustrating. Still happening after 1.1.1 update. Sigh. Guess the Reda bug they fixed was unrelated to what I am experiencing. Glad they added the weekly challenges though -- that will make up for the lost Opals for the time being. Let's just hope those challenges are rewarding properly. With my luck....

• NeOVoltron
    Original poster 122 posts

@la_frankie This might sound a bit "extreme" but try manually uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Backup your saved games first, obviously! Couldn't hurt to try, right? I would, even just to rule it out.

• basel19751224
    53 posts

i have the same problem on ps4
    every 2.nd day 1 less contract offered then normal
    update 1.1.2 did not fixed this sadly

• Spades1961
    35 posts

@basel19751224 I also encounter disappearing contracts from Reda. If I accept one contract or both of them, one disappears, or both. It happens randomly (I think), I also just get the contracts, but the disappearing occurs frequently. Yesterday, I lost one contract, although the game said it was accepted in my questbook. It was not there. Today I noticed the contract again, accepted it and still it was gone. I reloaded, there it was again, accepted it, gone. Pffffffff.

PS4

• Et4hiel
    26 posts

@spades1961 There is also the same problem on PC... This bug "was fixed" weeks ago - this game is such a mess...

• JamesLogan491
    93 posts

One of the contracts disappears for me as well.
    Playing on PS4.
    Reloading between autosaves seems to trigger the mission eventually.

I don't know what is worse, Ubisoft claiming to have fixed this when it is clear they didn't or the fact that this is still a problem over four months after this incomplete game released.

• VegasHeart
    48 posts

I noticed some bugs with Redas weekly and daily missions.Some of them easy to fix,but the problems still repeats,so im gonna share what i noticed and how fix that.

• Reda weekly mission repeats twice.

I picked 3 Redas missions(one weekly and two daily)and then started to play them.I completed 2 daily,but then i noticed that weekly mission dissappear from my quests.I made fast travel to some random location and mission appear again,so i compleated it too.Next day i picked Redas daily missions and it give me same weekly mission again 🙂 But this time for that mission i dont recieved any rewards(which is fair).

• Reda daily/weekly mission rescue and protect or find a missing person.

This missions are the same:you have to rescue a person and take her/him to safe place.Bugs that i noticed during that mission:

• After you saved that person and take her/him to safe place mission not compleated and it stays unfinished
    • After you saved that person and take her/him to safe place u have a message Remain undetected even if nobody chasing you

Both this cases have same solution:return to tittle screen and quest will restart.

• Reda daily/weekly missions disappear

Sometimes that happens and mission could not be shown on map and in quest menu.What im usually doing:
    I always pick Redas mission at the Raventshorpe,because mostly it gives you a quest,where u need to kill wolfs in the settlement,so no need to run somewhere else.Also when i picked quests here they dont disappear most of the time.There are 2 quest daily so take them both and try to mark and compleate at least one of them right after u recieved it.If one quest disappear u can have at least one compleated.Returning to main menu and then back to game also return u quest which was disappear.Maybe some issues depends of the platform,but that always worked for me,so i didnt miss any missions.

• PanterWolfGhost
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PanterWolfGhost
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PanterWolfGhost
    11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PanterWolfGhost
    11 posts

@Ubi-Bean

Not sure if @Ubi-Bean is goin' to read this,
    but if you do could you please give us an update?

@neovoltron Official reply from Ubisoft on this issue:

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com).

Best regards,

Ubi-Bean

(copy past from @LA_Frankie post)

Dear Ubisoft,

It's 3/31/2021 today...last week(after update 1.2.0/Ostara-festival) Reda's quests started to dissappear randomly from my map and quest-list. Been playin' for over 100hours(and really lovin' it!) without any problem what so ever, but when I read the comments in this postthread this seems to be a common bug. So I am lucky to only encounter this bug just recently.
    This thread has a PC-tag, well it's a PS4 bug too now(readin' the posts it already was!)
    So I placed my comment here,
    the more comments the more chance of Ubisoft pickin' up this problem, right!?
    Let's all like eachothers posts in this thread maybe that will make some difference in Ubisoft noticin' this thread !
    All kinds of work arounds on the site, but come on Ubisoft, please give us a real solution.
    And make the visite to Reda worthwile,
    instead of us tryin' to find a way to make the game work.
    We already have to spent a lot of hours tryin' to get those opals to earn the gear
    otherwise only available behind a paywall!!!
    Our gratitude will be great.

"We work in the dark, to serve the light"

Panther

• PanterWolfGhost
    11 posts

@LA_frankie

Just copy pasted your mail in a comment in this thread about the still ongoin' issue about this bug.
    Hope you don't mind and that Ubisoft is goin' to pick this up.

Panther

• ParaWino
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VegasHeart
    48 posts

I cant edit my previous post,so i just add new one.Moderators should really report that thing when you cant edit your post,even after long time.This is a little update to my previous post.
    Important thing to avoid mission disappear.

• After u talked with Reda and picked daily/weekly mission dont open quest log,open your map instead and track the quest by clicking on his marker.Its not hard to find it on the map,right? 😉

Sometimes mission can still disappear,but if u doing all that things I posted here it could be just one exeption,than regular thing.Also you can return to the main menu and talk with Reda again it will return your mission or quest restart itself,like i showed that on video.
    If someone played Odyssey you should remember that your daily mission dependent on your last location when you closed your game.Here we have a little bit different things,but if u finished in Raventshorpe,like i posted before,mostly u can have quest with the wolfs in your settlement or nerby locations.But sometimes its really random.

• basel19751224
    53 posts

samething happens with me at my setlement , so what i do is instead to pick up any contracts from Reda i fast travel to Lunden and got the contracts from there 1 by 1 , with this method i can to them without any problems 🙂

Suggested Topics