Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• pitrs282828
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi, when I finished the Vinland story I went back to England and then no shop offers to sell iron ore. I believe it's because you can't buy ore in Vinland and this feature is somehow unfortunately applied to all of the game which is bug. I've tried many merchants even there I've been before, restart game but I can't buy ore in any shop in the whole game anymore. Please fix it. Thanks. Love this game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@pitrs282828 Hey there! I'm delighted to hear you've enjoyed playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla, despite this issue you've encountered with the iron ore no longer being sold in shops. Do you have a previous save you can try to access to see if the issue persists after reloading the game? If you find that this has no impact, or if you do not have any previous saves available, please share a video showing various shops no longer selling iron ore, so I can share the clip with our dedicated teams.

Official Response
  • pitrs282828
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubiexcellent Hi. I’m deeply sorry for wasting your time. It seems like it’s a normal part of the game. 🙂 All the goods is available in shops now. I got confused it’d never run out before.

so this is ok and the only thing that still bothere me after you fixed the animal trophies in longhouse is the treasure horde map in Oxenefordscire. I retrieved the treasure (many times) but I still have the map in inventory and it’s possible to retrieve the treasure again and again. Bit I’m sure you already know about it.
    Thank you.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@pitrs282828 No worries at all! I appreciate you keeping me up to date on this issue and am glad to hear everything is working properly now. Regarding this error with the treasure in Oxenefordscire, I can confirm that our teams have received similar reports and are currently investigating. 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics