Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sktG.KUCZYBA
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,
    I would like to ask if I am the only one who has a problem with not increasing the arrows in quiver. I'm upgrade the quiver and I'm still with 12 hunting arrows, 20 light arrows and 5 predator arrows. I have quiver on 7/10 upgrade.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AznGhostshadow
    6 posts

@sktg-kuczyba
    You aren't the only one.
    I posted the exact same thing.

Yet to get a concrete solution.

• Ioeon
    3 posts

I suddenly have the same issue on PS4. I have the quiver fully upgraded and tonight, only have max of the basic for all arrow types.

• Romoreas
    3 posts

@ioeon Had quiver maxed out before yuletide patch, now it shows quiver as fully maxed but yet I can only carry quiver level 1 arrows.

• sneakerphile
    2 posts

@sktg-kuczyba This happened as a result of the last update.
    On xbox, if you travel to Vinland, fire off all your arrows (anywhere, doesn't matter) then go into equipment, unequipe your bow, then travel back to Ravensthorpe, you can then purchase or pick up 20 hunter arrows.
    Still not the maximum but better than 12.
    I have my quiver maxed out so I dropped down from 36 I think it was. Its annoying, but this work around helps until Ubisoft actually fix the issue.

• sneakerphile
    2 posts

@romoreas This happened as a result of the last update.
    On xbox, if you travel to Vinland, fire off all your arrows (anywhere, doesn't matter) then go into equipment, unequipe your bow, then travel back to Ravensthorpe, you can then purchase or pick up 20 hunter arrows.
    Still not the maximum but better than 12.
    I have my quiver maxed out so I dropped down from 36 I think it was. Its annoying, but this work around helps until Ubisoft actually fix the issue.

• EggKnobble
    36 posts

Same issue here on the PC, have it maxed out. And I'm not far enough to go to Vinland.

So soldiering on 😞

• ubikeric
    2 posts

I've got this too. I'm well into the game, and dealing with advanced enemies with no arrows is not really doable. I'm thinking about walking away until a new patch comes in.

• AznGhostshadow
    6 posts

Dunno if any of you tried their tech support ticket system. I had a a very enthusiastic person, move from the chat to email all to tell me that it's likely MY fault for playing offline (never was) and to send them my save files which was now sent to their "internal team".

Very helpful.
    😞

• Carnatus2
    4 posts

So, about the time of the last patch, the visual for quivers seems to have broken, and the ammo amount is resetting to non upgraded levels. Coincidence? Probably not. Seems like if your inventory shows 9/10 upgrades, it shouldn't be hard to check that and update the character for each instance it moves to.

I dont know why this isn't a top priority as to a Wolf spec player this is a huge nerf. But it is the holiday season, with the plague causing general chaos.

• mightjoe2005
    1 posts

@sneakerphile I have the same problem on ps4 I went back on my previous saves and also went to Vineland and fired all arrow and Unequipped my bow and went back to Ravensthorpe and nothing happen I’m so fed up with this bug I can’t even play the game right

• MassMassakre
    1 posts

The Vinland fix isnt helping everyone, so this def needs a patch because depending on your playstile - its "game breaking" sort of.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics