Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Boomer-Lizard
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello! I noticed that arrows inside the quiver on Eivor are completely gone! I can still use the bow but the arrows inside the quiver have disappeared visually. Thank you so much for your time!
    Skal!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hidekage
    1 posts

Hi! It's my first time posting here but I noticed something that could either be a graphical bug or maybe just a graphical setting. I've noticed that while exploring the overworld, the arrows in your quiver are invisible. The one readied on the bow appears but will disappear immediately if put away. The arrows do become visible during cutscenes and interactions however, but will again disappear when it's over. It's not a major issue just something I noticed

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Skal!

I'm sorry the arrows seem to be missing. Does this persist after a restart or fast travelling to another location?

Official Response
  • GrafficGibbon
    1 posts

In Fornburg, game has put a large permanent black panel over right side of screen telling me my quiver is empt and to buy some arrows. Despite buying arrows and using them, the panel does not go away and the visual appearance of the quiver I carry is that it is empty, despite me having the ability to still fire arrows. (I’m playing on a PS5). Black panel takes up a lot of screen real estate and has basically ruined the whole experience.

• DutchDerq
    11 posts

@boomer-lizard I have the same problem atm.

• DutchDerq
    11 posts

@dutchderq Had same issue. After looting arrows from a corpse they reappeared.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hello everyone! Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

Can you all please confirm whether this visual issue with arrows appearing missing from the quiver persists following the latest game updates? If it does, can you please provide images / short video clips demonstrating that the quiver is empty, as well as one of your inventory showing the number of arrows of each type that you have available to you? Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics