Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Johnson9191
    Original poster 5 posts

Although the game has a lot going for it, the difficulty balancing is very bad. I am at level 200 and have been playing on the hardest difficulty for most of that time. The game is either too easy or too hard. 95% of the enemies you face are no challenge whatsoever even on this hardest difficulty, they are just sponges for your range of combat moves and abilities, the only really fun normal everyday enemies I would say are those fast 'dagger stabbers' who side step you and get in some fast and furious stabs, but for the majority, there is little in the way of a challenge which is a big flaw to this game. By contrast however, I am finding the zealots pretty much impossible to take down on the highest difficulty or even the next difficulty down from that even ones which are at a far less level than me, for instance 90 versus my 208. They replenish their health every 30 seconds and when you do land a hit, it takes very little damage from them! Their shields cover most of their body and their sword reach is huge which make close quarter combat hard. However you will soon waste all your arrows in long range combat with little to show for it and good luck hitting their weak spots with that full shield rarely exposing any. So the difficulty balancing in this game is absolutely dire I would say and it really needs a new, much harder difficulty setting, better AI and more of the swift types of enemies and the zealots need to be reworked because as they are, they are completely unfair and overpowered and no fun to tackle since they are unrealistically and relentless difficult.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@johnson9191 The zealots are a pain, but my problem with them is that every time I go up against one 50 dudes ride in on horses and jump in on the fight.

• XX-Artorias-XX
    92 posts

Zelotas are broken in hitbox and animation.

The sword one has hitbox that anticipate his movement.

BUT, After i found the good strategy,become easy.

I play dreng difficulty,no ability use,no dodge rallenty(.is my way to make game harder).

Stay quite close, you can litterally spam the parry until they do red attack.
    Dodge red, and parry all normal attack.

Every good parry gives you ombre hit , and to destroy zelota's armour.

But yes, they are broken:(

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@johnson9191

i totally agree. I am 214 currently and still not able to kill the sisters for example.
    i play on hardest setting and dont plan to switch to easy for certain bosses either.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@asgardian02
    also when applying a feast buff you can raid areas that are 100lvls or more above you especially with the aid of your crew.
    I noticed that enemies in an area that is tagged for lvl 160 these enemies are not lvl160 but around lvl 60 why is that i wonder?

• Johnson9191
    Original poster 5 posts

@xx-artorias-xx

Thanks I will try that strategy more

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@johnson9191 agree very much. hate to grind and equip for (and think of the one tactic to probably trivialize) 1 single specific fight with 1 boss mob, while everything else (which is the butter on the bread of the game) is too easy even on hardest.

• AthulVishnu20
    10 posts

@jcar4327 I kited the first few zealots to the rivers nearby and then called in my crew.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@athulvishnu20 That's a good idea. I've had one or two attack during a raid and the crew helped with them. Never thought to get them near the river on purpose.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics