Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/5 Replies/72 Views
    Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

When spending a lot of time in a game it makes sense that you wanna custumize certain features on your armor, boat and other stuff.
    Odyssey had this feature and it was great fun.

I dont understand why a next game in the AC series didnt expand on this feature and even further developed this.

You can customize your lieutenant but not yourself, thats so weird.
    Second and third upgrades on buildings still look exactly the same, why is that i wonder, even though it takes a lot of resources and time to complete those.
    Early within the game your blacksmith explains that when upgrading gear the looks will change. This made very exiting and looking forward to that.
    Instead most shields, and armor looks exactly the same when fully upgraded 😞

All in all i dont get why the nice system wasnt at least there from the start and beter yet be further completed and expanded upon.

I remember many many request in odyssey on the forums about ppl wanting more different armor transmogs and color dyes and what not

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@asgardian02 pretty sure this will come soon. didnt prevent releasing the game before xmas, but will be easy to implement. think of the jomskingdrngarviking (what ever) equipment dialog.

• Asgardian02

@rorobfo

weird to implemented such thing after a few months when moist ppl already completed the game and have been missing out on said features.

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@asgardian02 They always do stuff like this. I think a lot of it, especially with Odyssey and Valhalla, is because different teams are working on them. You would think at some point they would have a meeting and talk about it, but for some reason there always seems to be improvements that don't make it at launch of the next title.

Edit: Most of the improvements they added to Odyssey were to satisfy the hardcore, gonna play till the game breaks crowd anyway. The large majority of people play a game to complete the campaign and move on to another game; they don't stick around farming for gear and other stuff.

• Asgardian02

@jcar4327

hmm, yeah my brother in law is like that as well, i dont understand that honestly but then he doesnt get me why i wanna sink as much time as possible in a game which is fun for the most part

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics