Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Z1Drift
    Original poster 1 posts

Upon entering a new map character is drunk, does the same upon loading a game as well. When running about 50% of the time the foot steps are being replaced by horse running sounds. As well. Occasionally horse running sounds will be near the player, yet no horse is to be found. Yule festival can not be done due to “secret brew turn in location” being on the far left side of England rather then Ravensthorpe. By the way devs..really “Ravensthorpe”? You couldn’t have come up with a better name? I literally said out load as the character was about to give her thoughts on the name “Ravensburg, Ravenshire, Ravonia” How on earth Ravensthorpe was agreed upon..no idea.

Not sure if this is intentional or bug, during every load screen where you can walk the character around in the mist, very faintly you can hear arguing in some odd language. I only could notice it when my volume was turned up. Average sound level was just faintly noticeable. I almost thought it was background sound crew chatting but I think is random towns people yelling and arguing.

Final note for an update. Get rid of the god awful whimpering and crying sound the soldiers make that you see randomly sitting around in towns you’ve taken over. I’m talking about the ones wearing blue armor (possibly Raven clan armor). They are pouting and whimpering and are suppose to be battle hardened Viking warriors. If I take out the enemy, my clan shouldn’t be sitting around the town crying and whimpering. Fix this please! Just remove the sound bite all together. Don’t even replace it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics