ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

I mean if you collect all artifacts, mysteries and wealth in each region have you then also automatically collected the treasure from these hoard maps?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WildHunt
    200 posts

@asgardian02 Do you mean the red raid icons?

• Asgardian02

@wildhunt
    no those are for raids.

I mean literally hoard maps, they are in my inventory below the: treasure hoard maps title.

• WildHunt
    200 posts

@asgardian02 Oh I see, I found this on IGN, still may not answer your question:

"These maps give a vague description of a location in the territory that holds a tattoo or boat cosmetic scheme These maps never lead to a Wealth item. Once a map is collected, the treasure will appear at it's location as a shimmering spot prompting the action to Loot. Once the treasure is collected the map should disappear from your inventory."

Edit: Regarding that last bit, there is currently a bug where a hoard map may still be in your inventory after you have looted the location.

• WildHunt
    200 posts

@asgardian02 Just done my first hoard map and I got a tattoo. It didn't appear on odinsight or the world map and I was only able to loot the location when I was right on top of it. It didn't count as wealth, mystery, or artifact.

• Asgardian02

@wildhunt

ok thanks good to know.

• TheeElf
    306 posts

There are also 2 horde maps that are currently bugged: 1) Oxenefordscire Hoard (loot showed up but map doesn't remove from inventory) and 2) Eurvicscire Hoard (loot doesn't show up).

Suggested Topics