Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheCosmicBob
    Original poster 73 posts

So, I got to the part where I had to kill Dag (this could be seen as coming a mile away though). And he attacked me and berated me as he did so. The townsfolks gathered and looked very disapproving as we fought, Randvi bemoaning that we should stop and all that.

I killed him, in sefl-defense I might add. And I even gave the ungrateful cur his axe so he could get to Valhalla.

And what happens? All the townspeople are basically giving me the cold shoulder. Gunnar won't say anything except to upgrade my equipment. The shop lady, who never shut up before now doesn't say a word except for how great her rations are. The little fisher kid no longer speaks to me.

What's up? Did they think I killed this idiot because I wanted to? They saw how he attacked me! Randvi won't say anything to me, until I make a move on her, she used to greet me with "my love" and lots of smiles.

I've built up the settlement to level 5, on my way to 6. And these people seem entirely ungrateful.

They will rue the day they dissed me with their tudes! Rue. The. Day!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiShoreman
    Community Manager 9 posts

Man, sometimes being a mod is subpar because I hadn't gotten that far, even though I could easily see this happening. Make em regret it buddy.

Official Response
  • AthulVishnu20
    10 posts

@thecosmicbob

Actually in my playthrough many NPCs like Gunnar, I think, agreed with me later that he had it coming. And they all talk to me like usual. And ya. I did give him the axe as well which seem like the right decision there.

Could be that you made some bad decision earlier? I think whenever dag irritated me I tried to walk away from the argument or end it. Never went toxic on him. So may be something like that?

• binskies
    29 posts

I initially got the cold shoulder as well, but Gunnar as well as the others came around and seemed to understand what happened. I did the same as you, I gave the ungrateful butthead his axe so he could go to Valhalla.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@binskies

serioulsy place these topics in the spoiler section or at the very least warn popl with spoilers mentioned in the title

• binskies
    29 posts

@asgardian02

The OP tagged this post as a Spoiler. Look at the tags before you open a thread...
    Also, there is no Spoiler section in this new Forum layout...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics