Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ChrisJohnBlack
    Original poster 1 posts

So, I've been trying to find a solution to this problem I've been having but I can't seem to find an example on the forums. The bloom on the smoke above fireplaces have like this square flickering on them that is extremely distracting and really off putting. It's like little blocks of lighting that flicker in and out of existance. I can't post a video here but this entire area above the fire in the picture below have to have the same coloring (which flicker in and out of existance.) Here you can see an example of a screenshot I took where the bottom and top parts of the area are correctly the lighted, but the middle part is darker and missing it's lighting.undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Shine_SAC
    1 posts

Same problem.

• Kalysara
    2 posts

I've been getting this same issue for several days now as well. On top of constantly flashing lights/shadows/etc that almost certainly pose a seizure risk. Like I'm at a rave or something. It's brutal. Game was perfectly fine just a week ago, but almost unplayable now.

I can't deal with this in every conversation I have.

• Wh0C4res19
    5 posts

Same is happening to me, I was taking my time and hoped that once I get to the game most of the problems will be fixed. Unfortunately that did not happen.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@wh0c4res19 @ChrisJohnBlack @Shine_SAC @Kalysara Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and for the late response to your posts.

I can see from the screenshot and video that you are playing the game on PC. If you are still experiencing issues please try the troubleshooting steps in the support article here.
    If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

If any of you are playing the game on console could you please confirm which console you are playing on and provide a video of the issue.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • Wh0C4res19
    5 posts

@ubi-keo
    Thank you sir for the updates regarding this glitch. Could you answer straight kindly:
    1) If DevOps working on fixing it or not? If yes, what is the priority and due date?
    2) Also could you state the minimum OS version which helps to aid this glitch?
    3) Can I demand refund for this? EGS Ultimate version

Regarding troubleshooting and raising the ticket - I am sorry but I don’t believe it will help, but rather waste even more of my time. I bought game back in January, waited up until late March, spent two days researching and updating my OS, drivers etc. That is not experience that I want to continue.
    I might play later if it will be fixed, but if not - I will give up on a game and would like to get my money back since I was not able to play. Store only stated that I need windows 10 (x 64 bit).

BR

• Wh0C4res19
    5 posts

@Ubi-Keo Hi! Any updates?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@wh0c4res19 We haven't received any further reports of this issue. The development team has investigated similar issues to this but not the same as you are experiencing.

Before we can investigate further we would require you to do the PC troubleshooting to see if this resolves the issue. If it doesn't we would also require your system files to help the development team with their investigation.

Can you confirm if this is only occurring in the same location showed in the image and video provided by other players in this thread or does it happen everywhere there is a fire? Could you also try disabling the 'Depth of Field' option in the settings if it is enabled to see if that helps.

With regards to a refund I'm afraid you would not be eligible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics