ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bully365
    Original poster 37 posts

There use to be a website to see all your photos and other photos. You could choose from Origins and Odyssey as well. Now that Valhalla is out they seem to have removed the last 2 games?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

@bully365 The website for the other two games is still there. Valhalla just has a separate one it seems. If you Google "Odyssey/Origins Photo Mode" you'll find the other website.

• bully365
    Original poster 37 posts

@neovoltron No they are not there. They redirect to the Valhalla photo mode website.

Can you provide a link then?

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

@bully365 OMG you're right, it's gone. I was on it not too long ago though, honestly - maybe like two weeks ago, give or take. But now I can't find it on Google either. Weird... Maybe they're in the process of merging all three games into one Photo Mode website?

• bully365
    Original poster 37 posts

@neovoltron

They already had both Origins and Odyssey as one photo mode website. You could change to what game you wanted to and choose specific platforms and resolution. PS4, XB, and PC.

I thought with Valhalla they would just add it to the website. But they removed Origins and Odyssey and now only Valhalla is there. You can’t even choose what consoles and PC you want to see pictures from anymore.

I tried asking customer service but of course they have no clue about anything.

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

@bully365 Yeah that's what I meant... Maybe they're trying to put the two websites together. I wouldn't worry...

• bully365
    Original poster 37 posts

@neovoltron

You misunderstand. The website were already combined. You could choose from the drop down list Origins and Odyssey. Now they have removed both games photo websites and only Valhalla is there.

• bully365
    Original poster 37 posts

Any other ideas?

• bully365
    Original poster 37 posts

They really need to bring back origins and odyssey photo mode website.

• Potyroky
    2 posts

Yes, what a pitty to have lost the access to Origins and Odyssey photos... Anyone know if Ubisoft is working on it to solve the problem ?

Suggested Topics