Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BobNewton2
    Original poster 25 posts

I can access Reda but cannot look at or buy items in store, click on item curser goes to close. This also happens with Cartography. I can get Reda contracts and earn Opel but cannot use. Tried all suggested work arounds and have all updates. Additionally cannot find/interact with Wincestre codex page. It is in the room but just sits there with no interaction button. Now unable to complete codex quest. Finished Cent arc and getting towards end game.

@BobNewton2
    Thanks for the reply - are you able to access the shop itself? Do you have enough opals in your inventory to afford the items you are trying to buy? If you could share a short video clip showing that you're unable to make a purchase that would be much appreciated. This would however be best in a separate thread if you can at least speak to Reda and access the shop, as this thread is for issues with interacting with Reda. Thank you!

Your response is give you a video; how is that going to help? Everything is in the above description. Is my disc defective? I have a PS 4 Pro all updates for it. I have removed disc, turned off PS then restarted the game (from a save). If I finish the game, I will begin again from the start and hope the Reda store will work and all the Opels I collected are available and usable (like Odyssey).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics