Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-Dt9BtWWK
    2 posts

Same problem but I didn't fast travel or anything even heard let's go back to randvi then nothing happened. No quest maker for this. Big game ending glitch.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • vladis1980
    4 posts

Same here! This is a game breaking bug. Fix it already

• RainbowFlowerR
    3 posts

Cannot finish Eurvicscire? Tells me it’s not pledged, though I have just finished the quest where I speak to Ubba in the longhouse after completing the quest chain; it doesn’t start the next quest where I speak to a grieving Halfdan though.

I just have Snotinghamscire, Hamtunscire, and Winscestre left. If it’s glitched out like this, will the game not finish? I really would not like to lose all of my progress.

• jensime
    21 posts

Still having this issue

• TDMule
    5 posts

I currently cannot progress my game any further. After finishing the Eurvicscire quest line I also had the quest "More Intel". Both quests, More Intel and the final Eurvicscure quest, were active when I talked to Reda and somehow the Eurviscscire questline got completed, but the territory never got marked as pledged to the Raven clan and I never received rewards. Now the territory is still active on the map, but when I select it Reda gives me the dialog to start the quest line, the quest Of Blood and Bonds gets assigned, but the quest appears only in my completed quest and the only place it shows as active is on the map screen with no objectives. Talking to Reda does not complete the territory or grant rewards.

• TDMule
    5 posts

Same here! Cannot progress at all in the game.

• TDMule
    5 posts

Same bug impacting me, cannot progress the game at all 😞

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hello everyone, and my apologies for the delay but thank you for your patience. As a few of you have mentioned, this is an issue that the Game team is currently looking into. However, we are very sorry for any trouble caused in the meantime. This has been difficult to reproduce on our end. The initial post was in regards to this happening on PlayStation 4, however it appears to be affecting all platforms. If some of you wouldn't mind, I have a few questions that may assist the Game team.

1. Do you see any error messages or codes in your game? If so, please provide them.
    2. Did you experience a crash or freeze around or during the mission 'Of Blood and Bonds'?
    3. Are you utilizing the cross-platform progression feature? If so, which platforms are you playing on and does this issue extend to every platform?

Thank you all for your continued patience. I understand the frustration of not being able to continue your game, especially when you have put so much time in. However, please know that we are working to resolve this as soon as we can!

Official Response
  • SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

@ubikobold

Hi There, Thanks for getting back to us all.

1) No error messages or codes.
    2) No crashes or freezes. Completed the mission but was not prompted to "Return to Randvi" as usual when completing an arc.
    3) No cross-platform enabled. I only play the game on PC and downloaded through Ubisoft+.

• shyam3010
    84 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold

@spicyducksoup

No problem, and thank you for providing these answers. Since playing on PC, would you be willing to provide your save game files for review? If so, just create a ticket on our support site, and upload your save game file there. Then, you can return here and provide me with your ticket number.

Official Response
  • Phydeaux703
    2 posts

@spicyducksoup I am in the same boat. I dont even feel like playing this game due to all the bugs. A complete waste of time/life if I can't even advance in the game due to the bugs.

• TDMule
    5 posts

@ubikobold Thanks for taking a look!

1) No error messages or codes.
    2) No crashes or freezes then I think. I have had crashes and freezes, but not when this initially happened. It seemed to happen when I switched the quest to "More Intel" before turning in the quest line to Randvi.
    3) No cross-platform enabled. I only play the game on PC and downloaded through Ubisoft+.

Ticket https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/13483159 has my save files.

• UbiKobold

@tdmule
    Thanks for your response and for providing your case number! I have forwarded up this information to the Game team for them to further investigate. If there is anything else that you can think of, or would like to add to help with the investigation, please let me know!

Official Response
  • SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

@ubikobold I have created a ticket and uploaded my Save Game file. Ticket Number is 13483741

• UbiKobold

@spicyducksoup
    Thanks! Looking at the case I am not seeing the save files. The file might have been too large, but if so, just check out our site here to compress the file and attach it to your ticket. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I appreciate you providing this!

Official Response
  • kaasislekker
    6 posts

I cannot finish the Eurviscire region when returning to Randvi. I think something went wrong when I initially started the Eurviscire quest line, but then went to talk to Hytham about the 'poor fellow soldier of christ' in Wincestre and subsequently started the Wincestre quest-line at Randvi. After which I immediatly started the Eurviscire region again because I wanted to do that one first. After completing all the region missions there (and wealth, side-missions, artefacts etc.), Randvi doesn't respond to completing that region. I did the Wincestre quest line afterwards and am currently doing Glowecestrescire. I can pledge again to Eurviscire, but there is no quest pop-up or anything. I also have no saves to return to, so I hope this can be fixed with a patch.

• Deon9804
    2 posts

Having the same error for completing the Eurvicscire Arc, pretty sure it’s because I initiated the More Intel mission with Hytham because that’s when I’ve noticed I couldn’t report back to Randvi. No crashes or error messages it just doesn’t let me complete the Arc at all. Please fix ASAP the story is very long and not trying to replay it as I’m 90 hours in.

• Bockara
    13 posts

@ubikobold

1. No error.
    2. No crash or freeze.
    3. No, only playing PC, digital download.

My save was uploaded the 19th of november, case number: 13318158.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics