Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TDMule
    5 posts

@ubikobold Thanks for taking a look!

1) No error messages or codes.
    2) No crashes or freezes then I think. I have had crashes and freezes, but not when this initially happened. It seemed to happen when I switched the quest to "More Intel" before turning in the quest line to Randvi.
    3) No cross-platform enabled. I only play the game on PC and downloaded through Ubisoft+.

Ticket https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/13483159 has my save files.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@tdmule
    Thanks for your response and for providing your case number! I have forwarded up this information to the Game team for them to further investigate. If there is anything else that you can think of, or would like to add to help with the investigation, please let me know!

Official Response
  • SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

@ubikobold I have created a ticket and uploaded my Save Game file. Ticket Number is 13483741

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@spicyducksoup
    Thanks! Looking at the case I am not seeing the save files. The file might have been too large, but if so, just check out our site here to compress the file and attach it to your ticket. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I appreciate you providing this!

Official Response
  • kaasislekker
    6 posts

I cannot finish the Eurviscire region when returning to Randvi. I think something went wrong when I initially started the Eurviscire quest line, but then went to talk to Hytham about the 'poor fellow soldier of christ' in Wincestre and subsequently started the Wincestre quest-line at Randvi. After which I immediatly started the Eurviscire region again because I wanted to do that one first. After completing all the region missions there (and wealth, side-missions, artefacts etc.), Randvi doesn't respond to completing that region. I did the Wincestre quest line afterwards and am currently doing Glowecestrescire. I can pledge again to Eurviscire, but there is no quest pop-up or anything. I also have no saves to return to, so I hope this can be fixed with a patch.

• Deon9804
    2 posts

Having the same error for completing the Eurvicscire Arc, pretty sure it’s because I initiated the More Intel mission with Hytham because that’s when I’ve noticed I couldn’t report back to Randvi. No crashes or error messages it just doesn’t let me complete the Arc at all. Please fix ASAP the story is very long and not trying to replay it as I’m 90 hours in.

• Bockara
    13 posts

@ubikobold

1. No error.
    2. No crash or freeze.
    3. No, only playing PC, digital download.

My save was uploaded the 19th of november, case number: 13318158.

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

@UbiKobold

Please look at my thread titled "serious bug".

In the time that I have been waiting for a fix I have tried and tested different saves each one starting from scratch to find out how the error happens.

I have done the hard work and cracked the problem, please pass this information onto the deva.

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

Even better! Here it is:

There is a serious bug with this game that needs addressing ASAP.

If you complete a ARC any ARC and don't report back to randvi straight away and instead do other side quests etc or save and log off then the quest to report back disappears. You then can't hand in that quest arc at all, even though in your quest log the last part of that arc is completed you will still show as committed to that arc and unable to hand in it just dissapears.

The only way around it is to reload a previous save before that last mission. If like me you carry on hoping it's just a problem that will resolve eventually you will run out of pledges and unable to progress.

So many people are stuck with this bug in one shape or form.

Ubisoft this is a massive bug that needs resolving!

• Ryanbollin
    4 posts

@ubikobold

1) No error messages or codes.
    2) No crashes or freezes then.
    3) No cross-platform enabled. I only play the game on PC and downloaded through Ubisoft+.

Thanks.

• kaasislekker
    6 posts

@host47 Same problem here. I think something went wrong when I initially started the Eurviscire quest line, but then went to talk to Hytham about the 'poor fellow soldier of christ' in Wincestre and subsequently started the Wincestre quest-line at Randvi. After which I immediatly started the Eurviscire region again because I wanted to do that one first. After completing all the region missions there (and wealth, side-missions, artefacts etc.), Randvi doesn't respond to completing that region. I did the Wincestre quest line afterwards and am currently doing Glowecestrescire. I can pledge again to Eurviscire, but there is no quest pop-up or anything. I also have no saves to return to, so I hope this can be fixed with a patch.

• Pessoff
    1 posts

I completed "Of blood and bonds" quest.
    But the next quest that i have to report back to Randvi does not triger and i am stuck.
    I dont have any previos saves so i cant reload.

• guest-2wT9bNCQ
    1 posts

After completing the quest of blood and bonds and you fight faravid and the scene plays where halfdan kills him following that there is no quest completion and faravid is re spawned in the longhouse as an unkillable enemy, this is my last area to complete and I cannot progress with the game untill it is done.

• Leekirk87
    1 posts

Having the same issue. Any solutions yet?

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

@lokyeung30 Holy crap man this is the exact same thing that just happened to me and I have nearly 80 hours into the game. It's seriously some BS that this hasn't been addressed immediately as this not allowing day 1 players to complete the game. If their is any updates I would love to know cause F THIS CRAP!

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

1. Do you see any error messages or codes in your game? None
    2. Did you experience a crash or freeze around or during the mission 'Of Blood and Bonds'? Nope everything was fine
    3. Are you utilizing the cross-platform progression feature? I'm currently playing on the Series X

• Koniev13
    2 posts

Strange that this issue is not even in the megathread, seeing that a lot of people got the bug.
    I have exactly the same. And now I am stuck doing basically nothing...

• Donvir
    8 posts

Hey Ubisoft, take your time, its only been... what? 20 days since this was reported, not like we payed the full price for a broken game and invested 80-100+hrs into it.

Hows about next time you publish a game we get 20 days to play and decide if its worth paying for? I bet ya there would be no bugs then.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

Same problem here. Upon finishing quest Of Blood and Bonds my settlement was already a bit past level 5. So I am stuck on that quest and cannot progress since you get settlement upgrade as an reward (I am guessing that the problem is somewhat connected to that). It is showing the quest on world map, but not in quest list.

spoiler

I have nothing else on that map, everything is finished except for this one. If I load earlier save, I will have to replay some 15+ hours. For now this game seems like waste of money....

• sweetpea7388210
    1 posts

I have the exact same issue been probably 2 weeks at least, I contacted support immediately
    I have 87 hours and my most recent save predating eurvicscire is at 51 hours and in that time I had gotten Excalibur farmed opals to get the scimitar which isn't available now farmed tungsten and sought out many ability upgrades as well as completing all other zones this glitch was absolutely devastating.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics