Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

So I found a manual save that was made 20 hours prior to this bug with settlement on level 4, replayed entire Eurvicsire quest. Earlier save was created when I started Jorvik quest.

I did everything as before, and the quest was successful. I was able to speak with Randvi and finish "Of Blood and Bonds" quest.
    The settlement was almost immediately upgraded to level 5, with the blue line as it was when on level 4. (I am not sure if there is a limit or false positive placed in code for settlement, as it is showing that game thinks You finished it when all Order members are killed)

After this quest, You get another one for Eurvicsire.
    spoiler

I know that this is not a workaround, I did this for testing purpose only. Hopefully this helps someone else with less hours in and a working save, at least to finish the main story .

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • SakKing33BPT
    1 posts

Finished all the regions in England, and Eurvicscire is completed, but when I went back to the Alliance Map it wasn’t completed
    Anybody else dealing with this and know of a solution?

• AzazelUnchain3d
    2 posts

Same exact scenario for me. After completing Of Blood and Bone (i think i saved and might have logged off), this quest never started. I'm stuck with 105 hours into this save, and the closest save I've got is at 65 hours.....not going back and replaying 65 hours worth of game, and cant progress further. Ubisoft orginally told me to reset my graphics settings (lol), and then told me it was reported and they were looking at it.

• kayani.amin2012
    1 posts

Hi, all first of i must say how dissapoited iam in this game i litreally paid £90 for this game and its full of bugs. Game keeps closing down every hour or 2 with an error message and you have to reatart the game. Second issue is i have completed everything but theres bug with the alliance map where i cant report to randvi and progress to next mission. If you guys are charging people £60 70 90 that game shouldnt come with so many bugs and crashes. Thats rediculous. Im being honest till ubisoft doesnt step up their game. I will no longer purchase anymore games created by you guys.

• Jocsan_18
    4 posts

i have the same issue. PC btw.

• Jocsan_18
    4 posts

@guest-2wt9bncq i have the same issue in pc.

• Skipants17
    2 posts

Having the same issue, made a ticket with a save game

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/13537268

Not entirely sure if it worked -- it said the file type of the file was unsupported but still let me submit.

To answer the other questions:

1) No error messages or codes
    2) No crashes or freezes
    3) No cross-platform enabled. Playing on PC via Epic

• BurkeThe3
    3 posts

So it's already December 8th and I just hit the same bug! They seriously need to fix it soon!

• Petteflet88
    346 posts
  • ThePantryMaster
    8 posts

@donvir Honors Hubris bug (gamebreaking) was reported nearly a month ago and still no fix. I've done everything else in the game that you can do up til this point, 84% completion, can't continue. I really want to finish this game and it's taking ages for this to be sorted.

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

I recently completed the alliance quest of blood and bonds. After killing Farravid and receiving the bracelet from Halfdan I never received a prompt to return to Randvi and update the region as complete. The quest shows up in my completed quest logs but I can't get the game to actually progress forward as if I completed my objective. Rolling back to previous saves does not work nor did abandoning the region and committing to another alliance.

• Suden_83
    1 posts

We are a lot in this case obviously. I found a video on youtube from someone who is waiting since November 17th. I think there are waiting for a correction made by magic

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

I just encountered this bug yesterday and I have more than 100 hours. I did some raids and collected a bunch of armor pieces before making my way back to Randvi. I really don't want to lose all the progress I made after killing Farravid.

• genchild-001
    6 posts

I have a similar problem in that I'm 290 skill level and I had no idea half my alliance map wasn't unlocking. East Anglia is stuck thinking I didn't complete it even though I did, and I had no idea Cent, Essexe, Suthexe, Lincolnschire, Euvicscire, were "supposed" to unlock to pledge to. They never did. So now I've done half the world map, and I'm stuck with no quest. Ubisoft, how could you put out a product like this??

• M4CRON
    2 posts

Did you get any news from the devs? I already done everything at England, but can't progress cause of Blood and Bones bug.
    Already done all the wealth/mysteries/artifacts. Also got to 400+40 mastery levels.

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

Any updates I'm still not able to complete the Euriviscire arc on the alliance map since I already did it 2 weeks ago. I cannot progress any further in the game and the fact that no one from Ubisoft has even responded yet is horrible

• DocVaderJr
    3 posts

@blacksoutallday if it makes you feel better they are constantly updating the microtransaction store with new content. Clearly this is their main priority since we've had 3 store updates and not a peep about fixing their broken joke of a game.

• Fredhead1968
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent Will a patch fix these issues? I am 140 hours in and Power 376. It won't show Eurvicscire completed even though it is. Killed Faravid. Settlement won't let me upgrade final fowl and cattle because signs are gone to interact with. I have played AC since the beginning and have never had one so bug ridden. Not going to mention game locks up and boots or that I cant do anything with the raven or wolf.

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

Any rumors of a new update on the horizon? I have to think that the developers are aware of this by now. It's not hard to find people complaining about online.

• xCoheed27
    4 posts

@UbiKobold

no crash
    no
    I did start in ps4 and am now on ps5

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics