Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Donvir
    8 posts

What a horrible bug... literally hard stuck and all they say is "no work around"... every second town/village you go to you run into bugs and glitches that force you to reload a previous save... just horrible all around... 120hrs in and this is it until its fixed?

This bug has been reported 2-3 days ago and still no fix?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • host47
    4 posts

I have allied with all the regions from England except for Hamtunscire. I finished the wincestre arc, then I went for suthsexe. The only 2 places I could pledge to were Eurvicscire and glowecestershire. I first went to Eurvicscire and finished. Then I went to glowecestershire. Once I returned from there, I had this judgment event and then I reported to Randvi. Now I see in the map that I can only pledge for Eurvicscire (again). No one on the camp seem to give me any other mission And if I try to pledge to Eurvicscire so I can continue the game, no quest is shown, there is no one where the arc begins and I can't report to Randvi. Im completely stuck.

• SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

I am having the same issue as others on this page. Upon completing what should be the end of the Eurvicscire arc, I am not given the Reven sigil over that area and it still says that it has not been completed. I cannot revert to an old save as after completing this I went on to do a lot more other story content and do not wish to jump back. Please find a patch for this, even if that area must be reset and completed again.

• mevlevilik
    1 posts

Same issue.

chose to exile faravid rather than kill him.

The blood and bonds quest is marked as complete, but I can’t report back to Randvi, and the region of eurvicscire does not complete.

Without this, I cannot complete the game. This needs to be fixed asap

• host47
    4 posts

i`ve noticed that the questline for Eurvicscire is in the completed quest list -except for 'Reporting on Eurvicscire'-. When pledging to Eurviscire (having this issue), no quest is shown on the current quest list but on completed quest i see that 'Of Blood and Bonds' has the marker for followed quest. And since it is already completed I can't continue from there. I do not have any saves previous to this error. Is there a way I can restart the quest o the Eurvicscire  storyline so I can keep playing the game?

• xThomsky4996x
    3 posts

@bockara Same is happening with me, hope they can fix it soon. I've done everything else

• xThomsky4996x
    3 posts

Same with me.

When I go to the Royal Hall in Jorvic, I've found that Faravid is back/still alive even though I've already fought and killed him. I can also start the boss fight again by attacking him, but once he's beaten he just revives himself.

• lokyeung30
    15 posts

@mevlevilik I can't remember the choices I made but yea same issue like yours, Eurvicscire is shown not complete. They need to fix this soon. I don't even know if the official people have seen this yet.

• lokyeung30
    15 posts

@xthomsky4996x I never went back and check, but that sounds like a serious bug. Feel you man.

• Bockara
    13 posts

@xthomsky4996x @lokyeung30 As I've stated earlier, the devs were informed of the issue. I'm suprised that the issue is not in the megathread yet. I'll post an update if I hear anything from the support.

• Bockara
    13 posts
  • amralkhatib
    2 posts

SAME ISSUE HERE DAMN IT!

• amralkhatib
    2 posts

@lokyeung30 Have you been able to fix this? What's the solution? I'm facing the same issue

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

I think there is an issue with the alliance map in general as quit a few areas are not completing and not moving onto the next alliance I. E grantebridgescire and now this zone too. I think as its a major bug this should be sorted before all the walls come tumbling down.

• Donvir
    8 posts

"Thank you for informing me. Yes, this quest has already been reported to our developers and is being worked on for a possible fix with the highest priority."

This was the latest reply that I got regarding our problem.

Guess now we wait a bit longer to see if they fix it.

• SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

@host47 I am having the exact same issue

• Aloha_Snackbarz
    6 posts

Can't get the "Report to Randvi" to trigger after completing the quest. The completed quest is still tracked (screenshot) and I'm unable to finish the main story.

undefined

• xCoheed27
    4 posts

@aloha_snackbarz I am having the same issue on ps5

• Gannik14
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gannik14
    3 posts
    Hey guys, I have the same problem for a few days now, because of this I can't get any further. Ubisoft sucks

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics