Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pack35pp
    2 posts

Grantebridgescire is the issue I’m having can’t even talk to the Druid hopefully they fix it soon

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Erklebrand
    4 posts

I'm having the same issue on Xbox Series X. Surely I dont have to roll back to an earlier save? I'm 64 hours in and I completed the Eurvicscire missions but didn't get the return to Randvi, I probably did that about 10 or 15 hours back. I've completed all regions available to me, my settlement is stuck at 5 and I've completed all upgrades assuming I cannot get to level 6 until you fix this.

The solution cannot be rolling back and having to repeat, get it sorted Ubisoft or point me to where I can get a full refund. I'm totally disheartened by seeing how old this thread is.

Yours,

A very unhappy customer.

• Pack35pp
    2 posts

Grantebridgescire can not talk to the Druid to finish

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

So you are releasing a patch and a freaking DLC this week. You got to be absolutely [censored] kidding me with this. Nothing in the notes even mentions fixing this, yet you want us to play a DLC when the base game is beyond broken. Someone respond to my post for the love of god with an update. You just sitting here silently is a slap in the face to every single player having this issue

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

@ihatemilkduds I don't see anything about this in the new patch notes being fixed. Haven't played in 10 days cause of this horse [censored], and I'm not losing 30 hours cause of a [censored] glitch. Worse is that these Dev's seem to be clueless and don't even respond on the official ubisoft website

• Squirrow1203
    2 posts

Since we all are getting fed up with no responses and left in the cold on this thread and no updates announced at all. Let’s email Julien Laferriere directly guys/gals. She’s the lead producer for AC Valhalla and many other AC games. Her direct email is julien.laferriere@ubisoft.com or ashraf.ismail@ubisoft.com (creative director)

Im sure if we all email her, she will get it and will have to make this a priority.

• SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

@spiritwolf1 That's exactly what I did mate. Still bugs in that game but at least I can get through the story mode.

• Donvir
    8 posts

Well, this is how you make sure legions of loyal customers dont buy your crappy game next time.

Horrible company trying to cash in as much as possible with out fixing a bug thats literally stopping people from finishing the game.

• lokyeung30
    15 posts

Hey y'all, sorry to hear about the new patch hasn't fixed this giant bug. I was looking forward for them to fix it in this patch but apparently not. I'm at a stage that I'm furious and disappointed, but also don't really give a [censored] about the game anymore cause I haven't played the game since I made this post. Truely hopes they fix this in the next patch or I'm gonna lose my [censored].

To the Ubisoft team, if you see this, would you please fix this already.

• Bockara
    13 posts

"Sorry to hear that patch 1.1.0 did not have the fix for your issue."
    "The Dev team is working on multiple other fixes that should be coming next."
    "Hopefully the next patch would have the fix you're looking for."

Me: Is there an ETA on the next patch? 

"Sorry we have no ETA's on patches."
    "Last patch for valhalla was about two weeks ago, so it would be safe to assume there would be about two or three weeks for the next one."

I guess another 2-3 weeks, fantastic.

• Funky.Player
    3 posts

Indeed, just installed 1.1.0 patch and ... nothing, still stuck, still bugged.
    Back to waiting.....

• Fish_man2004
    1 posts

Why the [censored] wouldn’t you guys prioritie this game breaking bug, now I’ll have to wait 2 [censored] weeks again . I just want to finish this broken [censored] game

• walt0023
    2 posts

Installed the new update and still the same thing. Paid $100 for this game and have got zero response from ubisoft. 131 hours invested and am nothing but disappointed in the response to an issue obviously alot of people are having. At this stage i would almost just want my money back

• andrewwang916
    4 posts

Same here. Ubisoft still haven't fix in 1.1 update. Omg. Spent so many hours and because this god damn bug we can't progress. Ubisoft!!!!

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

Good Morning to the Ubisoft development team. I am so thrilled with this patch it did an amazing job of not fixing a [censored] thing that everyone on this thread is talking about. thanks for fixing the baker following around with me each mission, but not fixing the game breaking one where I can't even advance your damn main story. Seriously stop being cowards and respond to what is going on with this. I'll just bash you every single day until you do because this is just ridiculous at this point. You and CDPR should go have a drink to talk about releasing DOG [censored] on day 1

• ZanTheRed
    3 posts

No words...another patch, nothing changed...it's inadmissible that we paid for a game that we can't finish.

• Rydha92
    1 posts

The bug is still there. The latest update didnt fix it. What a letdown. Been waiting for the next update for weeks. I cant progress the storyline and I have completed all the other quests as well. 👎👎

• kaasislekker
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent Can confirm that this issue still is NOT fixed on Playstation 4 (and probably other platforms as well), even after the latest update of december 15th. Please Ubi, bring out a real fix soon.

• RHAKNAM78
    3 posts

How do we get a refund?

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

Report and save file submitted case number 13595047.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics