Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xThomsky4996x
    3 posts

Same with me.

When I go to the Royal Hall in Jorvic, I've found that Faravid is back/still alive even though I've already fought and killed him. I can also start the boss fight again by attacking him, but once he's beaten he just revives himself.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • lokyeung30
    15 posts

@mevlevilik I can't remember the choices I made but yea same issue like yours, Eurvicscire is shown not complete. They need to fix this soon. I don't even know if the official people have seen this yet.

• lokyeung30
    15 posts

@xthomsky4996x I never went back and check, but that sounds like a serious bug. Feel you man.

• Bockara
    13 posts

@xthomsky4996x @lokyeung30 As I've stated earlier, the devs were informed of the issue. I'm suprised that the issue is not in the megathread yet. I'll post an update if I hear anything from the support.

• Bockara
    13 posts
  • amralkhatib
    2 posts

SAME ISSUE HERE DAMN IT!

• amralkhatib
    2 posts

@lokyeung30 Have you been able to fix this? What's the solution? I'm facing the same issue

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

I think there is an issue with the alliance map in general as quit a few areas are not completing and not moving onto the next alliance I. E grantebridgescire and now this zone too. I think as its a major bug this should be sorted before all the walls come tumbling down.

• Donvir
    8 posts

"Thank you for informing me. Yes, this quest has already been reported to our developers and is being worked on for a possible fix with the highest priority."

This was the latest reply that I got regarding our problem.

Guess now we wait a bit longer to see if they fix it.

• SpicyDuckSoup
    12 posts

@host47 I am having the exact same issue

• Aloha_Snackbarz
    6 posts

Can't get the "Report to Randvi" to trigger after completing the quest. The completed quest is still tracked (screenshot) and I'm unable to finish the main story.

undefined

• xCoheed27
    4 posts

@aloha_snackbarz I am having the same issue on ps5

• Gannik14
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gannik14
    3 posts
    Hey guys, I have the same problem for a few days now, because of this I can't get any further. Ubisoft sucks

• Aloha_Snackbarz
    6 posts

@gannik14 Glad I'm not the only one. Surprising that a game breaking bug hasn't been addressed yet...

• Aloha_Snackbarz
    6 posts

@gannik14 Also just tried to take Faravid out of Jorvik and kill him to see if that might trigger something. No dice.

• nouvfrosch
    2 posts

I have the same. Managed to finish the last fight, all the way till the end, but never get the Report to Randvi. and when I travel to Raventhorpe, the Eoferwic area is now listed available still to be pledged. Choosing it would trigger the start of the Quest, but with no text or anything about the quest (prob because the quest is already completed).

Also the game crashed to desktop right at the moment I fast traveled to Raventhorpe after finishing it. And when I reload a save just right after the last fight, as mentioned, the quest is gone and on the alliance map, Eoferwic still registered as available area to pledge, despite I already revealed and complete the entire quest line.

• lightseylion
    3 posts

@lokyeung30 i have the same problem on Xbox not being able to complete the Grantebridgescire region. I got the achievement for completing the arc but not able to complete it on the alliance map

• cr4ssc4su4lty
    1 posts

@host47 Same problem here. Help!

• DJCinos
    1 posts

@host47 Exact same problem here, and the last save I have prior to the bug is from 10 hours ago. Ubisoft please, we need answers.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics