Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZanTheRed
    3 posts

Dear ZanTheRed,

Thanks for contacting Ubisoft Support, I apologize for the delay in responding.

Sorry you've encountered this unfortunate inconvenience in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I inform you that we have already received reports of players unable to complete the Eurvicscire region due to not viewing the final mission. The development team has been made aware of this issue and is currently investigating it.

Finally an answer

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2235 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • QuickGaming_
    8 posts

[censored] this game, I had first a bug with the mission bleeding the leech. had to wait over a month for ubisoft to finally fix that bug so i could progress the main story. now, 3 days later i am once again stuck on a [censored] main mission making it impossible to advance. For real ubisoft, did u even test the game or did u just [censored] this game out and released it without checking for a single bug. this is the worst expreience i have ever gotten with a game and a company!
    I demand that ubisoft actually gives a proper answer asap, as a customer who has paid over 60 dollars for a game we have the right to know what is going on with all the bugs and ubisoft not fixing them

• RichOilSheik
    7 posts

I think the most upsetting thing here is that it’s not even acknowledged in the mega thread. This isn’t a small issue. It essentially makes the game worthless. I feel like I went to a 200 hour movie only for the projector to break at the 180 hour mark.

Then to have extra content released is insult to injury. Oh, and by the way, that extra content is all broken as well.

Pop a Ritalin and focus, Ubisoft. Let’s get the game fixed before releasing other broken content. This is the most disappointing game purchase I e made in 40 years.

• LastAnxiety
    2 posts

I'm having a problem I have completed the sayings of halfden arc but it won't let me speak to randvi and the alliance map still says its in progress not sure what to do please help as I cannot continue the game

• LastAnxiety
    2 posts

I'm having this issue now aswell I'm gutted as the next closest save is 37 hours ago I can't do that. I have played all of the assassins creed games and never had an issue like this please do something about this. PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSE FIX THIS

• Raven7277
    2 posts

This is literal trash. Why would I EVER give ubisoft another dollar? I'm not even as far in as some of the others. I spent 80 hours and can't complete this game. You've known for a month! FIX THIS. UNACCEPTABLE.

• RayMcGirk100
    19 posts

It looks like Patch 1.10 did not fix this. I'm glad they got out the seasonal content though. /s

• danthesmith
    2 posts

Replying solely so Ubi will see that I'm another one with the same issue. Not raging, just dissapointed.

• Niels_DD
    3 posts

I have the same issue with the of blood and bonds quest. It doesn't allow me to report back to Randvi.
    I've spent a 104 hrs on the game and I've completed all other territory pledges.
    But now I'm stuck pledged to Eurvicscire and nothing I do changes this.
    The new patch didn't solve this either, so please help!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey there folks.

Many thanks for your reports on this issue so far and to those of you who submitted cases and save files as well.

I can confirm that a fix is planned with a future update. Please keep an eye on the forums for info on this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Knight_0f_Fire
    1 posts

@ubi-orion

I just want to say I've been a fan of the series since the original, even have an assassins creed tattoo. I've preordered and purchased the collectors edition of every game and this was certainly the last time I will ever preorder an ubisoft game or even buy one within a few MONTHS of its release. Seriously a month after release and all Ubisoft is gonna say is were working on it when the game is BROKEN! At least when AC Unity released and was buggy (yet less broken than Valhalla) ubisoft attempted to make it up to those that bought the game at launch but now its just a big f*** you to all the loyal gamers.

People would respect ubisoft more if they delayed the release of a game to fix it rather than rush to release buggy and broken garbage that a month later is still broken. Calling a game "complete" when it is broken and then selling it is unethical and poor business practices. Taking peoples money for something that should be working but isn't and not fixing it in a reasonable timeframe is also unethical and poor business practices.

Shame on Ubisoft

• Snakeeater49910
    16 posts

On the Xbox there is currently a bug that renders interaction with the A button on controller useless. Action confirmation doesn't play out. It is probably a broken or corrupeted script and I have suspicions it also has to do with hybrid mode also. Maps and letters are unreadable and menu interaction confirmation doesn't happen. And there is no way to replicate this my Game run higher due to me being an Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead Level. These days many Game Developers use a Collection of Shared Scripts and I have seen this before in Day Z due to the age of the software from 2012 and was probably Windows XP was used to create scripts. Item interactive is rendered moot by this bug. I really havr not been playing valhalla lately duecto this bug but will start playing again once it is fixed. I am about a quarter of the way through and currently have The Anglo King Quest qued. It totally sucks and I reinstalled the gamevand that didn't help either.

• BaconViking
    1 posts

I have completed the Eurvicscire questline and it did not give me the reporting on eurvicscire quest. Upon reloading an old save from before finishing the eurvicscire quest line, I was able to continue in the story. It was rather frustrating, however, because I have to go get ingots and gear already got due to having to reload.

• Snakeeater49910
    16 posts

Ubisoft is working as hard as they can. 2020 was a terrible year for the Between the Scandle that rocked Ubisoft to the core in All Offices and the Corona Virus. Ubisoft is down to a skeleton crew of developers and also swamped with current support claims and it will probably take a full year or more for things to get back to normal at Ubisoft. I understand game consumers are fed up and even really [censored] off but this blatant back talk is technically against the Code of Conduct. So I warn all of you think and watch what you post. Because this happen to me with Bethesda Softworks..

• Donvir
    8 posts
    Ubisoft is working as hard as they can. 2020 was a terrible year for the Between the Scandle that rocked Ubisoft to the core in All Offices and the Corona Virus. Ubisoft is down to a skeleton crew of developers and also swamped with current support claims and it will probably take a full year or more for things to get back to normal at Ubisoft. I understand game consumers are fed up and even really [censored] off but this blatant back talk is technically against the Code of Conduct. So I warn all of you think and watch what you post. Because this happen to me with Bethesda Softworks..

Backtalk ? We payed the FULL price for an alleged "finished" product. Shocker! It was not, now we wait a month into it before we get informed that they will be fixing it, so... in another month they will maybe launch the fix.

And while this whole thing is going on they are selling stuff left and right along with a new XP booster on their store. So.. instead of fixing the game for the people that payed for it they focused on skins and a booster pack for a super grindy game that had a ton of bugs and dcs ?

Yeah, im sure we are very worried about their Code of Conduct, they should be more worried about losing a ton of people that will never again pre-order their bug infested game.

If the game was not ready DO NOT release it. I fully expected glitches, dcs and bugs, its normal, but a month + in and they finally tell us that they are going to fix a literal game breaking bug that prevents people from finishing what they payed for ? Zero excuses.

Lol, everything you listed up are their problems, they dont care how much I had to work to pay for their game as such I dont care what their internal problems are, game is released ? I expect to be able to finish it in a reasonable state. If they want to release bugged out products like this? all good, make sure I have the option to pay 2 months later.

• RabidRhino241
    7 posts

Absolutely amazed this still hasn't been fixed. Are we all getting refunds or what?

• Papajaka
    2 posts

+1 haven't been able to play for nearly a month and its not even on either of the megathreads. Clearly a lot of people are having this issue, the least they could do is add it to the thread so we know they at least are aware/working on it!

• Maki-chan
    1 posts

@lokyeung30 same problem here. Did anyone fix this already?

• DameonSeverus
    2 posts

1)No error codes
    2) No crashes or freezes
    3) No cross-platform enabled. (playing on ps4)

• Erklebrand
    4 posts

@ubi-orion

Good to get an update and hear that a fix is in the works. Hopefully not too far off. We're all frustrated and the frustration hasn't been helped by radio silence. Most of us have been playing the AC series since Altair and just want to finish the story. I may go back on and do some of the other ancillary stuff now I know a fix is coming.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics