Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RabidRhino241
    7 posts

Absolutely amazed this still hasn't been fixed. Are we all getting refunds or what?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2235 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Papajaka
    2 posts

+1 haven't been able to play for nearly a month and its not even on either of the megathreads. Clearly a lot of people are having this issue, the least they could do is add it to the thread so we know they at least are aware/working on it!

• Maki-chan
    1 posts

@lokyeung30 same problem here. Did anyone fix this already?

• DameonSeverus
    2 posts

1)No error codes
    2) No crashes or freezes
    3) No cross-platform enabled. (playing on ps4)

• Erklebrand
    4 posts

@ubi-orion

Good to get an update and hear that a fix is in the works. Hopefully not too far off. We're all frustrated and the frustration hasn't been helped by radio silence. Most of us have been playing the AC series since Altair and just want to finish the story. I may go back on and do some of the other ancillary stuff now I know a fix is coming.

• I_BiG_AiDaN_I
    6 posts

@ubi-orion Can you confirm if this fixes the same issue for the East Anglia region? This thread is around the Eurvicscire region which alot of people have a problem with, however I have the same issue with East Anglia but have not been as many reports on this.

• totti2002g
    3 posts

impossibile continuare la Storia. C'è un bug nella missione Legami di sangue, L'eurvicscire risulta sempre da conquistare anche avendo fatto tutte le missioni.

• totti2002g
    3 posts
    After completing the Blood Ties mission and after returning from Randvi I got bugged the game or the Eurvicscire does not count as completed and therefore I cannot continue in the story I have been like this for 4 days and I can not do anything please to resolve as soon as possible 

• totti2002g
    3 posts

@mevlevilik i have the same problem

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

Hey there folks.

Many thanks for your reports, images, video and save files submitted so far. These have helped our teams a great deal with their investigation into this issue. I can confirm that a fix for this issue is planned for a future update. No confirmed date yet for this but keep an eye on the forums for updates on this. Thanks!

Official Response
  • TroyLucas
    1 posts

Unable to complete the sayings of Haldan. Completed the quest Arc and halfdan killed.faravid after fighting him. But never got the report to Randvi portion. It is my final Shire to complete so I am unable to progress any farther.

If I go back to the longhouse where Halfdan is, Faravid is still alive and I am able to fight him. But can't kill him, only knock him down and the. I have the option to 'revive' him. Selecting eurovicscire again from Randvi does nothing.

• Rodouglas94
    2 posts

@ubi-orion thank the lord I’m losing my mind haha

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 148 posts

@i_big_aidan_i

We haven't received confirmation on East Anglia just yet, the latest info we have is that it's still being investigated. As soon we have any updates we can provide we'll post to the forums.

Official Response
  • iBankstro
    7 posts

@ubi-orion

NOOOO 😞 My East Anglia is bugged also

• Hallonbusken
    5 posts

Having an issue at Alliance map too, Same problem but when i pledge im being totally stuck (A-Sword-in-a-Shower) Quest.. Cant progress game (80%)

• RayMcGirk100
    19 posts

Same issue here. Patch 1.10 did not fix this.

• RayMcGirk100
    19 posts

@spiritwolf1 I just beat Cyberpunk and I was hoping they would fix it in the meantime, but no such luck.

• Prestidge93
    5 posts

Taking the [censored] I want a refund it's been over 4 weeks now, the last update did nothing and I am not reinstalling the game. Ubisoft has had there chance and you've blown in I demand money back now.

• Prestidge93
    5 posts

@ubi-orion
    Taking the [censored] I want a refund it's been over 4 weeks now, the last update did nothing and I am not reinstalling the game. Ubisoft has had there chance and you've blown it I demand money back now.

• hebersole17
    1 posts

@papajaka same with me. I haven’t touched this game for awhile. Really would like to finish it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics