Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PoetSean
    8 posts

I started the Eurvicscire arc and after speaking to halfdan who tells me to investigate what's going on, the quest completely disappeared. Nothing I have tried can make it come back. Loading a previous save does nothing. This is my last pledge on the map. So frustrating that so many are experiencing this and nothing has been done to resolve it. This is on the PS4.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Following TU 1.1.2, this issue wherein players were unable to "Report on Eurvicscire" has been marked as resolved by the development team. I will now be marking this topic as "Resolved," though we will keep the thread open in case there are new reports of this happening post-TU 1.1.2.

If you are still unable to proceed with the Eurvicscire arc as "Reporting on Eurvicscire" does not pop up following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," please don't hesitate to update this thread. If possible, please can you also include a video that shows you have completed "Of Blood and Bonds," but that "Reporting on Eurvicscire" has not been added to your quest log.

@ScetticoScet - Hey there! It sounds like you're encountering a different issue to the one being discussed in this topic. If you haven't already, could you please open a new thread about this? Please include a video that demonstrates Eivor being unable to use any weapons, or fight at all, whilst in the Great Hall or in the other locations you have provided. We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

@PoetSean - Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with us. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service via the forums, and it can take our player support team some time to respond within a thread when contact volumes are high. I'm sorry if any disappointment has been caused by this.

As this thread is about "Reporting on Eurvicscire" not appearing in the quest log following the completion of "Of Blood and Bonds," we ask players who are encountering different issue within the region to open new threads, or to find any similar ones within the megathread list. That way, we can keep the investigations separate and avoid any miscommunication or loss of information. It also prevents threads from going off-topic, which is part of the forum rules.

@vamacisaac - I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble with "Of Blood and Bonds." If you're still having trouble completing this quest, would you be able to open up a new thread so we can keep these investigations separate. If you can include a video that shows you're unable to complete the fight, please also include this within your thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • ProU95
    10 posts

@Rodouglas94
    as soon as it happened to me I tried reloading save, before the decision but same issue, then reloaded save from before starting the quest twice to do both options but no luck, killing Faravid or not didn’t make a difference.

Also funny how @UbiExcellent is basically telling people to undo however many hours they’ve put on after the glitch when I can assure you, it might fix it or it might not, with me it didn’t fix it.

Almost a month since the las patch, megathread keeps growing but we’re still waiting on news for a new patch... such a joke!

• Chefdaddymark
    5 posts

@Ubi-Orion can this be moved to megathread? Seems like so many of us have waited almost 2months with this game breaking bug.

• RichOilSheik
    7 posts

It’s odd that there’s been no patch at all. Whether for this issue or not. The Christmas stuff was released and filled with nothing but glitches, so not sure I’d call that a patch. I’m so far removed from this game, I’m not even sure it’s worth continuing it at this point. I started playing other games in hopes that a patch would be released shortly. I’m now three games past that.

How is it possible that a game with so many bugs hasn’t had a patch issued in over a month? I seriously can’t imagine ever purchasing a game from this company ever again. Seems as if it was rushed out to get people to buy for Christmas. Where is that same rush to get it fixed after it’s been purchased? Says a lot about the company’s ethics.

• Lam08
    1 posts

How is this acceptable? Surely this is a quick fix and send out a patch? I can't imagine the devs would take 2 months to fix this. So this is down to absolutely [censored] management from somebody. Pathetic performance from a company that's supposed to have the best people in the industry. Can't say much more than it is shameful that this has taken so long to be addressed.

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

IT's only been 35 [censored] days since I posted in here about this bug, and not a god damn thing has been done about it. Funny cause I was actually enjoying the damn game. Like other have said I'm not losing 20-40 hours cause some lazy [censored] won't fix this bug, and wants the players who paid money to lose hours of progress. Is any dumb [censored] at UBISOFT actually listening to this? No one gave a [censored] about your dumb Yule festival because they couldn't progress the god damn story. Oh please release more cosmetics, and don't the main game you [censored] clowns!

• mossamur
    2 posts

Same! i finished all other quests i could and cannot progress any further with the game. Had to put it aside and play something else. Very frustrated with companies that release games that havent been beta tested and are rushed to be released before they are really ready.

• ahmedsalah910
    1 posts

Guys cant we just download a save game from anywhere where this mission is complete? Is this doable on ps4?

• Gar_The_Breaker
    8 posts

OMG COME ON IT HAS BEEN FOREVER FIX THIS PROBLEM

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

I completed the quest of blood and bonds, and after killing Farravid and forging a bond, I was never given the prompt to report back to Randvi. I can't progress the story in any capacity because this region is not marked as having pledged loyalty. Additionally, I can't upgrade my settlement any further. I have submitted a save file and opened a report, which was marked as resolved even though the problem has not been fixed. I have been locked out of the game for almost two months now. Is there any word on when we can expect a patch addressing this or acknowledgment of the issue on a mega thread?

• Toby1502
    2 posts

Hello
    I am having problems with the alliance map.
    The problem is when I pledge to Eurvicscire. When i pledge to Eurvicscire no missions come up i have checked my missions tab and nothing is there, I have also reset my xbox and game but it has not fixed my problem.
    this is game breaking as i can not complete the game because off this. Any help from anyone would be great thanks.
    From Toby 🙂

• RabidRhino241
    7 posts

Obviously too busy not fixing the "inconvenience" (read: game breaking glitch) to bother replying to us. So much easier to just ignore us all, isn't it Ubisoft?

• RabidRhino241
    7 posts

Everyone here should take a look at the duplicate thread where we've all been asking for help since November. I don't believe they're working on it. Still not on the megathread. They're happier just ignoring us. I reckon as many of us as possible should contact the gaming article sites.

Here's the other thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83549/unable-to-progress-makes-me-go-back-to-eurvicscire/99

• alexrioh
    8 posts

Same issue for me! (On Stadia)....

• alexrioh
    8 posts

Got the same issue.... on stadia.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi all. I'm sorry that everyone here is still unable to progress and that we still do not have an exact date that we can share regarding when the fix for this bug will be implemented in-game. However, I do wish to clarify a few things that have been brought up since my last post.

In terms of the difficulties caused, I want to stress that the impact of this bug has not been lost on us. The development team has been hard at work addressing the various bugs that have been reported and are continuing to do so with any new reports that have been received.

I also want note that it is completely understandable if some of you do not want to reload a previous save, either because you do not have the option to or because the detriment of doing so outweighs the benefits. This is something that has resolved the issue for some, but it is not required.

Lastly, we are unable to comment on compensation, since this is determined and deployed by the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team. However, we will notify players here on the forums of any plans for compensation if they are being offered.

Official Response
  • RichOilSheik
    7 posts

It’s been 2 months! What the hell is taking so long?!? How do you not even have a estimated date available?!?!?

• Sebbie09
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent 2 months... 2 months people have not been able to finish a product that costs in excessive of £50. And we don't even get an inkling on when a fix might come. So poor. Can't think of another industry where this would be tolerated as it is.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@RichOilSheik @Sebbie09 I'm afraid Support doesn't have this information, as we are not a part of this process. We simply convey the information that is delivered to us by the developers.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics