Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• keegaroo
    7 posts

Looks like this is a duplicate of this issue: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83549/unable-to-progress-makes-me-go-back-to-eurvicscire/97?lang=en-US

Strange that there are two massive issue threads on this topic and no mention of it on the megathread.

@Ubi-Orion Can you contact the team in charge of the megathread to get this on there to give all of these customers peace of mind? Also, how can we request compensation for this? We've all been unable to play a game we purchased for almost 2 months. Personally, I don't want a refund because I'd very much like to see the end of this game, but I'd like to know how I can request compensation for having purchased a complete game but not being able to complete it for an unreasonable amount of time. Many customers buy these games with the expectation of beating them alongside friends/family or quickly to avoid spoilers and you've broken a sort of unspoken contract that a player will be capable of completing the game on purchase.

• keegaroo
    7 posts

To make matters worse, it looks like this is a duplicate of this thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82558/alliance-map-issue-game-breaking-bug/225?lang=en-US

So that's two massive bug threads about the same issue with a lot of furious customers and almost 2 months with no resolution despite other patches to the game or mention of it on the megathread.

@UbiExcellent What can we do to request compensation for this? Many customers buy these games with the expectation of beating them alongside friends/family or quickly to avoid spoilers and you've broken a sort of unspoken contract that a player will be capable of completing the game on purchase. I'd like to finish the game once it's fixed, but also be recouped for being sold something at full price that I still can't use. It would be a small gesture for Ubisoft that would bring better word-of-mouth to Ubisoft Support.

• profits23
    1 posts

Ive been lurking this thread hoping they state a patch is coming to fix this. My last save game is nearly 20 hours before the Eurvicsire arc, I absolutely refuse to go back and do everything because Ubisoft cannot get their [censored] together. This issue should have been addressed in a hot fix, there should never have been the need for a thread like this, or for a glitch like this to exist in the first place. I did not play the last two AC games, but Valhalla I bought because it looked good, and it was fun until this point. Now I dont even want to progress any more in the story since there is no guarnatee Ubisoft will ever fix this. Absolutely unacceptable, you have lost a customer in me and many others I am sure as well. Please fix this issue ASAP so we can finish the game we paid in full for.

@UbiExcellent
    @Ubi-Orion

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

I feel like at this point; there are two simple solutions to all these game-breaking bugs. There should be an option to mark a quest as complete and mark a region as successfully pledged. The quest completion allows people to move past instances of a single quest being bugged and marking region complete fixes situations where an entire region can't be completed for one reason or another. At this point, I'm ready to just head to youtube to watch scenarios where I couldn't actually play through a mission, but I'd like to be able to play the game again.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Good day! Thank you all for your updates and clarifications! Our teams are hoping to deploy a fix for this issue in a future patch. Please keep an eye out for any patches or updates to the game!

Official Response
  • Sebbie09
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent i should say im astounded at the awful customer service from Ubisoft but I'm not. I should be saying what a great game this is despite multiple bugs but seeing as it's literally impossible to complete in it's current state, I'm not. But tbh having lurked on this thread for a while now, the thing that hurts/angers me the most is that Ubisoft simply don't care. They've got our money. The deal is done as far as they're concerned. Yet, as someone else pointed out, if it were concerning microtransactions they would be all over it. Utterly disappointing. Ubisoft have gotten off lightly over this game after CDPR have taken all the heat for cyberpunk.

• ProU95
    10 posts

How can we actually do some sort of legal action on Ubisoft? Surely this is in one way or another illegal... selling a game that’s BROKEN and doing nothing about it. Paid full ultimate price and this is what we get...

As I said in the other thread... this is most likely my last Ubisoft purchase (thank god I didn’t buy any in game items before this encounter) including the cancellation of the very awaited (for me anyways) Prince of Persia as it will probably be as broken.
    How disappointing.

• Rodouglas94
    2 posts

So guys I finally gave up at 125 hours and accepted with a broken heart that I was going to
    have to replay from before eurvicscire, I loaded my 65 hour save to start again, my only available previous save. 4 regions lost, 80 hours lost, mysteries and bosses lost. It took a lot of willpower and I deleted the newer save to motivate myself.

I love this game And all of the AC games before it so I didn’t mind even though it was frustrating, I had to finish this game.

in the back of my mind I didn’t and still don’t think that a patch can fix this bug without ultimately players having to load an earlier and probably substantially earlier save, to reset the quest either way, so I did it, I Bought time for a fix by completing all the mysteries again and getting everything except Eurvicscire done, I then couldn’t resist Even with no fix to try again and this time I chose to save Faravid and the quest worked and I reported back to randvi and it’s made my 202 I was squealing.

so for anyone dubious, replaying that way does fix it. Dunno if that helps UBI but it’s saving Halfdan that knacks the quest line I think.

If you want to see the end of this game, load your old save. If not I’d just trade it in and buy it cheap Again in a years time when your interest is back.

This being said, I’m quite amused at the fact that I’ve weathered this storm donning my glued on irremovable feathery Mari-Lwyd cape that’s been clinging to my back since Glowestecire. Honestly after the eurvicscire glitch I’m quite fond of the thing 😂

• PoetSean
    8 posts

I started the Eurvicscire arc and after speaking to halfdan who tells me to investigate what's going on, the quest completely disappeared. Nothing I have tried can make it come back. Loading a previous save does nothing. This is my last pledge on the map. So frustrating that so many are experiencing this and nothing has been done to resolve it. This is on the PS4.

• ProU95
    10 posts

@Rodouglas94
    as soon as it happened to me I tried reloading save, before the decision but same issue, then reloaded save from before starting the quest twice to do both options but no luck, killing Faravid or not didn’t make a difference.

Also funny how @UbiExcellent is basically telling people to undo however many hours they’ve put on after the glitch when I can assure you, it might fix it or it might not, with me it didn’t fix it.

Almost a month since the las patch, megathread keeps growing but we’re still waiting on news for a new patch... such a joke!

• Chefdaddymark
    5 posts

@Ubi-Orion can this be moved to megathread? Seems like so many of us have waited almost 2months with this game breaking bug.

• RichOilSheik
    7 posts

It’s odd that there’s been no patch at all. Whether for this issue or not. The Christmas stuff was released and filled with nothing but glitches, so not sure I’d call that a patch. I’m so far removed from this game, I’m not even sure it’s worth continuing it at this point. I started playing other games in hopes that a patch would be released shortly. I’m now three games past that.

How is it possible that a game with so many bugs hasn’t had a patch issued in over a month? I seriously can’t imagine ever purchasing a game from this company ever again. Seems as if it was rushed out to get people to buy for Christmas. Where is that same rush to get it fixed after it’s been purchased? Says a lot about the company’s ethics.

• Lam08
    1 posts

How is this acceptable? Surely this is a quick fix and send out a patch? I can't imagine the devs would take 2 months to fix this. So this is down to absolutely [censored] management from somebody. Pathetic performance from a company that's supposed to have the best people in the industry. Can't say much more than it is shameful that this has taken so long to be addressed.

• BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BLACKSoutALLday
    14 posts

IT's only been 35 [censored] days since I posted in here about this bug, and not a god damn thing has been done about it. Funny cause I was actually enjoying the damn game. Like other have said I'm not losing 20-40 hours cause some lazy [censored] won't fix this bug, and wants the players who paid money to lose hours of progress. Is any dumb [censored] at UBISOFT actually listening to this? No one gave a [censored] about your dumb Yule festival because they couldn't progress the god damn story. Oh please release more cosmetics, and don't the main game you [censored] clowns!

• mossamur
    2 posts

Same! i finished all other quests i could and cannot progress any further with the game. Had to put it aside and play something else. Very frustrated with companies that release games that havent been beta tested and are rushed to be released before they are really ready.

• ahmedsalah910
    1 posts

Guys cant we just download a save game from anywhere where this mission is complete? Is this doable on ps4?

• Gar_The_Breaker
    8 posts

OMG COME ON IT HAS BEEN FOREVER FIX THIS PROBLEM

• KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

I completed the quest of blood and bonds, and after killing Farravid and forging a bond, I was never given the prompt to report back to Randvi. I can't progress the story in any capacity because this region is not marked as having pledged loyalty. Additionally, I can't upgrade my settlement any further. I have submitted a save file and opened a report, which was marked as resolved even though the problem has not been fixed. I have been locked out of the game for almost two months now. Is there any word on when we can expect a patch addressing this or acknowledgment of the issue on a mega thread?

• Toby1502
    2 posts

Hello
    I am having problems with the alliance map.
    The problem is when I pledge to Eurvicscire. When i pledge to Eurvicscire no missions come up i have checked my missions tab and nothing is there, I have also reset my xbox and game but it has not fixed my problem.
    this is game breaking as i can not complete the game because off this. Any help from anyone would be great thanks.
    From Toby 🙂

Suggested Topics