Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RabidRhino241
    7 posts

Obviously too busy not fixing the "inconvenience" (read: game breaking glitch) to bother replying to us. So much easier to just ignore us all, isn't it Ubisoft?

• RabidRhino241
    7 posts

Everyone here should take a look at the duplicate thread where we've all been asking for help since November. I don't believe they're working on it. Still not on the megathread. They're happier just ignoring us. I reckon as many of us as possible should contact the gaming article sites.

Here's the other thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83549/unable-to-progress-makes-me-go-back-to-eurvicscire/99

• alexrioh
    8 posts

Same issue for me! (On Stadia)....

• alexrioh
    8 posts

Got the same issue.... on stadia.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi all. I'm sorry that everyone here is still unable to progress and that we still do not have an exact date that we can share regarding when the fix for this bug will be implemented in-game. However, I do wish to clarify a few things that have been brought up since my last post.

In terms of the difficulties caused, I want to stress that the impact of this bug has not been lost on us. The development team has been hard at work addressing the various bugs that have been reported and are continuing to do so with any new reports that have been received.

I also want note that it is completely understandable if some of you do not want to reload a previous save, either because you do not have the option to or because the detriment of doing so outweighs the benefits. This is something that has resolved the issue for some, but it is not required.

Lastly, we are unable to comment on compensation, since this is determined and deployed by the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team. However, we will notify players here on the forums of any plans for compensation if they are being offered.

Official Response
  • RichOilSheik
    7 posts

It’s been 2 months! What the hell is taking so long?!? How do you not even have a estimated date available?!?!?

• Sebbie09
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent 2 months... 2 months people have not been able to finish a product that costs in excessive of £50. And we don't even get an inkling on when a fix might come. So poor. Can't think of another industry where this would be tolerated as it is.

• UbiExcellent

@RichOilSheik @Sebbie09 I'm afraid Support doesn't have this information, as we are not a part of this process. We simply convey the information that is delivered to us by the developers.

Official Response
  • RayMcGirk100
    19 posts

@ubiexcellent I appreciate the communication. I hope this patch comes before anymore seasonal content or DLC, I'd really like to finish this game.

• UbiExcellent

@raymcgirk100 Of course! I'm happy to help in any way that I'm able to and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. 🙂

Official Response
  • keegaroo
    7 posts

@UbiExcellent
    Thank you for your response today. It's helpful to see regular updates even if nothing has changed. Just, for nothing else, to feel like we're being heard. Please (if you're not already doing so) forward our request for compensation to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team or whichever team can make any sort of decision here. I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much vitriol, but thank you for sympathizing with our frustration and urgency.

• UbiExcellent

@keegaroo It's my sincere pleasure! I'll be happy to forward the sentiments that have been shared here on the forums about this issue and about possible compensation with the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team for consideration.

Official Response
  • KashimaKusanagi
    23 posts

I feel like everyone who has posted in this thread thus far needs to make an individual topic about this issue since there still doesn’t appear to be eyes on it.

• Erklebrand
    4 posts

Any update on this?

I'd like to finish this game given that I shelled out for the gold edition preordered it and have had the game for 2 months now and this game breaking bug hasn't been fixed.

We've got to be in compensation territory now? My patience is gone Ubisoft. Such a poor way to treat your loyal customers.

• Bread2019
    4 posts

Ubisoft just said yesterday that they will be releasing another patch for issues but does not include this one. So we might not get a patch for this until February or late January. There were possible no patches this month because the team was probably on break for Christmas which would make sense. However, a bigger issue for this problem might be that this is caused by many issues. For one in my fight I used the focus of nornir at the end to kill faravid but I immediately noticed that the game glitches out with it and was randomly in slow motion for a minute. So my game may be think I’m still in that fight. For others on reddit, their save games got corrupted. The best Ubisoft can do for this issue is instead of using save games just let us replay specific missions through the completed quests. It seems like this is a problem that could fix the many game breaking glitches related to quest lines not finishing or just not working. In the older games if a bug was encountered you can just restart the mission/memory. It also makes more sense to have this feature as a soft fix and through the idea that AC has become an RPG.

• ZilongSRC
    2 posts

Hi There,

I have completed Eurvicscire, quest Of Blood and Bonds. However I cannot report to Randvi. I have no other quests to complete. Killed all but the father in the order. And I did not save after I complete each quest since the game autosaves so I cannot load before the quest. What can I do? I absolutely do not want to restart this game just to finish the story. So what can I do? I have over 65 hours logged and would like this bug fixed.

• ZilongSRC
    2 posts

Hi There,

I have completed Eurvicscire, quest Of Blood and Bonds. However I cannot report to Randvi. I have no other quests to complete. Killed all but the father in the order. And I did not save after I complete each quest since the game autosaves so I cannot load before the quest. What can I do? I absolutely do not want to restart this game just to finish the story. So what can I do? I have over 65 hours logged and would like this bug fixed.

• tommetj
    4 posts

Reloading 10 minutes back, to the war in eurviscire, end then walk to the mission " of blood and bonds ", do not fast travel !! If i fast travel, halfdan lies dead on the floor, if i walk, to jorvik, he is alive and i can continue the mission,

Hope this helps for you two, good luck

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@guest-kfhcr80f I'm going through the same bug.please let them know about the quest of blood and bonds.i can't progress in the story.i completed this quest but it still shows like it's not completed

• Janiya1013
    28 posts

@ubiexcellent please let them know about the quest of blood and bonds.i can't progress in the story.i completed this quest but it still shows like it's not completed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics