Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ABetterMartian
    1 posts

Hi.
    I have completed the Eurvicscire arc, all main quests are completed but the alliance map isn't updating with it being complete. It just says I have to pledge to the area again but I get no quests or anything as it is all in my completed quests already. (Also noticed the Faravid is still alive even after the last quest had him killed????). I'm 100 hours in and completed most of the map but story won't progress or give any more new quests with that area not updated.
    Any help would be great. Thanks

• Fuller0809
    26 posts

@sweetpea7388210

80 hours, excalibur, scimater, only been able to do, Norway, ledecestrescire, grantebridgescire, lunden, Jorvik, snotinghamscire in the story line and power level 262.

I started again gave up waiting

• Devilnotch
    1 posts

I reported this bug in Nov 13th and i'm still waiting for it to get solved but i'm done waiting too and started all over again.

• thehoppygamer
    1 posts

I have the same issue and stuck with being able to progress.

• lokyeung30
    15 posts

@donvir I don't even realise it's been 20+ days already lol, hope they fix it soon!

• lokyeung30
    15 posts

@fuller0809 Sorry to hear that man, I cbf to start all over again so imma just wait.

• DruzeKus
    3 posts

@ubikobold

1) No error codes
    2) No crashes or freezes
    3) No cross-platform enabled. (playing on PC)

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

I am not sure if You guys have settlement on a level higher than 5, prior to taking this mission. The reward here is an settlement level upgrade, and the maximum is 6. 

So I guess that might be the problem, not sure though. 

1) No error messages or codes.
    2) No crashes or freezes. Completed the mission as usual and waited for it to save. I powered of my PS4, since i had no time to fast travel back to settlement. After starting the game again later, there was no option to finish this. 
    3) Only playing on PS4.

My case is 13512563, i included screenshots of the world map showing the quest is active even though it was not present in QUEST tab. 

I uninstalled the game and installed again, waited for patch to install prior to starting it again.
    The issue is still present, so this sucks.

• DocVaderJr
    3 posts

@steewydub I have finished every raid and mission up to this point and my settlement is at the highest level 5 you can get without being level 6. I don't think its possible to be level 6 without completing this mission.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

@EvilQueenCin Here is the thread for the same issue:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82558/alliance-map-issue-game-breaking-bug?_=1607179143664

They are asking for following:

Ubisoft Support Staff
     UbiKobold 60 posts
    Dec 2, 2020, 7:51 PM

Hello everyone, and my apologies for the delay but thank you for your patience. As a few of you have mentioned, this is an issue that the Game team is currently looking into. However, we are very sorry for any trouble caused in the meantime. This has been difficult to reproduce on our end. The initial post was in regards to this happening on PlayStation 4, however it appears to be affecting all platforms. If some of you wouldn't mind, I have a few questions that may assist the Game team.

1. Do you see any error messages or codes in your game? If so, please provide them.
    2. Did you experience a crash or freeze around or during the mission 'Of Blood and Bonds'?
    3. Are you utilizing the cross-platform progression feature? If so, which platforms are you playing on and does this issue extend to every platform?

Thank you all for your continued patience. I understand the frustration of not being able to continue your game, especially when you have put so much time in. However, please know that we are working to resolve this as soon as we can!

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

@docvaderjr Well I played and collected everything on a go, while visiting all areas. I had my settlement slightly above lvl5. I agree with you regarding lvl of settlement without this mission, i am saying that maybe this is preventing the quest to finish... since the reward is settlement upgrade... who knows....

spoiler

Also I am well into 107 hours, so i am not going back to collect everything again.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

@docvaderjr I just checked, the Faravid is still alive in Royal hall and You can trigger Boss Fight with him...Even though i killed him and finished the quest... that buggy bas*** lol

• guest-K3pKie0F
    2 posts

@host47 same thing is happening to me, it’s December now, this is weeks after they were made aware of it. Has anyone discovered any work arounds?

I did the same thing as you talking to Hytham, then starting the territory quests in order, finishing the Winchester arc, no new missions other than the Ravensthorpe ones.

• guest-K3pKie0F
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent what would you advise is a work around? Is there a timeline for resolving this expensive problem?

• KingYax
    1 posts

I am unable to talk to Randvi after completing the quest: Of Blood And Bonds, and can therefore not continue with the story.

• M4CRON
    2 posts

I am also stuck after completing 'Of Blood and Bonds'. Can't progress the game further, althought I finished every other Region, including Wincestre. Sad bug..

• DocVaderJr
    3 posts

@steewydub yeah I am at 110 hours right now and at power level 360. I am not restarting this trash game just to risk running into this same bug again. Fun fact: after seeing how many people are experiencing this same issue it's interesting that this specific bug is not listed as one of their known issues that that they pretending to work on while releasing more micro-transaction "content." So good news, we'll probably see a fix in the next year or 2.

• zerxisk
    1 posts

@ubikobold I am stuck with the alliance map, I have completed all other alliances I can't even select Eurvicscire alliance quest on the map. Have killed all the order people I can kill I cannot progress in the game any further. On PS4 btw. 98 hours in I don't think i can go back to a save game that isn't a loss of 60 hours of time.

• Defective2000
    1 posts

Im having the same bug right now, i believe it is due to starting the "more intel" quest with hytham and not pledging to Winchester immediately.

• woezle
    1 posts

Same problem here.

Suggested Topics