ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• utanblue
    Original poster 3 posts

In the title, The Armor and weapon from Helix store should be Mythical tier. But I was in Vinland when I purchased it. And when i came back to England it was only Superior tier, It can't be upgraded at blacksmith and can't equip on jomsviking. Please help me fix this.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

Hey utanblue! I am so sorry that you are not seeing the Hel's Damnation Armor and Weapon as Mythical! Thank you for providing this image! Just in case, please verify your game files and then check your game again to see if they still show as Superior.

Also, what happens when you try to upgrade or equip the armor? Would you be able to provide a video showing this from your gameplay? If so, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link. Thanks!

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@utanblue Thanks for giving those steps a try and for uploading this video clip! I've shared this footage with the developers and hope to have more information for you soon. 😊

Official Response
  • utanblue
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubiexcellent I hope you guys find the way to fix this issue as soon as possible. Maybe in the next patch? Thank you very much.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

I do not have an estimate on when this will be resolved, however the Development team is working hard to resolve this as soon as they can. Thank you for all of your patience!

Official Response
  • cjf3rules2
    7 posts

Same thing for me as well, utanblue! Purchased mine and then started the Vinland quest.
    I submitted a ticket weeks ago, but no resolution yet. Very unhappy.

• UbiExcellent

@cjf3rules2 I'm incredibly sorry for the annoyance caused by this issue, but I'm glad to see that our teams were able to get back to you on your support ticket a couple of days ago. Please rest assured that as soon as we have an update on this issue, we'll share the news with everyone here and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • cjf3rules2
    7 posts

@ubiexcellent
    thank you for the response. i do hope a fix comes soon, as 2k helix credits is a lot to spend (and waste) for worthless gear.

• UbiExcellent

@cjf3rules2 It's my pleasure! I can certainly understand how important it is that the gear you've purchased is of higher quality and hope to be back soon with more information. 🙂

Official Response
  • marcbryan
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ChackieChong
    2 posts

Same for me, there are no special weapons stats and no rune slots on my weapons and I can't enhance them, I do have stats and rune slots on the armor pack but I also can't enhance it. I'm playing on the Xbox One

• UbiExcellent

Hi folks! Fire and foremost, I'd like to thank you all for your continued patience and understanding with our teams. I also wanted to let everyone know that this issue is still pending investigation. We will continue to update this thread as information is provided to us.

@ChackieChong I greatly appreciate you adding to this thread and have shared with the appropriate teams that you are also facing this issue on the Xbox One.

Official Response
  • cjf3rules2
    7 posts

@ubiexcellent

Thank you for getting back to us.

I can only speak for myself, and I have been patient — but I can tell you my patience is running thin here.

I spent 2k Helix credits using real $, and what was received is NOT what was advertised.

I have no intention of being ‘patient’ for months on end, waiting for a fix that may or may not come. If it comes in time for end-game, what’s the point? I’ve continuously updated my ticket to keep Ubisoft from closing it, but keep getting the same ‘We are investigating it’ answer.

At this point, it’s time to refund our Helix credits!

• cjf3rules2
    7 posts

Update: So in response to my support ticket, after 1.5 months of non-answers from Ubisoft, they say to take it up with Microsoft. I then proceed to submit a refund request from Microsoft. Microsoft then denies my request due to it being later than 14 days. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. Un-friggen-believable.

Good luck to the rest of you - I hope you have better results than I. I was robbed by Ubisoft, literally!
    And to think I was going to buy Watch Dogs Legion next .... uh, nope!

• Aldarion65
    2 posts

@cjf3rules2 This whole situation is just total [censored] I purchased the Draugr armor set over a month ago and have gotten responses from them that "they are working on it" which is total [censored] because they sure have gotten two new sets of armor put in the store so they can make more money but after they have STOLEN from us that are having this problem they dont care. How hard would it to be for them to give us the Helix Credits back at the very least I have never had anything anywhere near as unprofessional as this in all my time gaming. Sorry for throwing my problem in your thread but I was just glad to find a kindred spirit. The worst part of this whole situation for me is that Ubisoft has been my favorite developer for years because of the Assassin's game franchise but I will 100% never purchase another product from them again. It just blows my mind that they care so little about there fanbase that they haven't fixed this problem, at the very least they could have just asked for proof from us that we are having the problem (which I have also provided to them) and then they could have just given us a code for the Helix Credits or gifted us a armor pack of our choice. Game developers have just totally stop giving a crap about there fans.

• Aldarion65
    2 posts

@chackiechong I am in the same boat and they 100% dont give a crap they already got our money so what do they lose by spending all this time on making more things to sell instead of fixing the massive problems that are already in the game.

• cjf3rules2
    7 posts

so, for what it’s worth:

I completely restarted with a new game, from the beginning. Even though I had over 200 Hours in already, I was completely stopped with the infamous ‘Absence of an Elderman’ quest bug whereby collecting the brooch ahead of time would then not allow the quest to progress.

So between the Elderman bug and getting ripped off with the Hel’s Damnation gear, I decided to just restart. Restarting a new game DID then bring in the Hel’s Damnation set as Mythical, the way it should be. Absolutely ridiculous to require such an extreme remedy. But it did work.

• UbiExcellent

Hello everyone. I am excited to let you all know that this issue with various sets being granted as Superior quality instead of as Mystic will be resolved in a future patch. Details on when this patch will be added to the game will be posted here and on the game's official website. In the meantime, thank you to everyone that has added to this thread and ultimately made this fix possible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics