Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rohan926
    Original poster 2 posts

@fatefulbear921 that one i tried, didn't work for me...even tried upgrading quiver to reset the bug, but that didn't work either

• Luvbeers7
    15 posts

@rohan926 the vinland fix only seems to help if you completed the arc before the last update.

• gamerWhatver
    1 posts

Any updates?
    It is getting really annoying.
    So many weeks without a fix

• HanSoloBobaFett
    1 posts

Ubisoft obviously doesn't care. They can't even fix one simple line of code that affects millions of people that each payed $60-$120 or more for the privilege of being shat upon.

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@gamerwhatver All anyone has been told is "it'll be fixed in a future update."

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hello everyone! Apologies for the late reply, but thank you for your patience. There is an update to be released tomorrow that should hopefully resolve this! However please let us know if you continue to experience issues with the quiver after the update so that we may alert the Game team if need be.

Official Response
  • ziggurcat
    167 posts

@ubikobold I had a look, but I didn't see anything in relation to the big varieties of fish that don't seem to be spawning. Any word on that?

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@ziggurcat should be fixed now with patch from today

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@asgardian02 I did not see anything regarding the fish in the change log, though.

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@ubikobold my quiver was upgraded fully before the original bug. After 1.1.1 it's been downgraded to 2 less than max. Without the ability to collect fabric (drops were disabled after I upgraded the ration pouch and quiver fully, in the first place), I am unable to upgrade it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics