Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • HenkySpanky
    Original poster 1 posts

Good day everyone,

First of all, the best of wishes for 2021.
    For a week or so now i have been unable to load into a AC Valhalla game.
    When i load my game as usual, i get into the loading screen.
    After the loading screen however i get a black screen, the game is not stuck as there is still music playing and i can enter my friends list/connection options.
    No other game gives me this same issue, it happens when i play on my tv through the Chromecast Ultra, on my phone and on my laptop.

Contacting Google Stadia support didn't help me, i've learned it's not a connection issue (I knew that, but good that is out of the way), and the couldn't find anything.
    They then pointed me here, I had to try my luck at Ubisoft directly.
    I've read others with the same issues, where updating the graphic drivers did they trick, sadly that wont be the case for Stadia.
    Anyone out here that is able to give me a hand?
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Wouter

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dfltang
    1 posts

@henkyspanky I was getting the same issue, I managed to get it working by loading an earlier save file and just doing a few quests again. Hope that helps!

• alexrioh
    8 posts

@dfltang I have the same issue. It started yesterday. Any info on this?

• alexrioh
    8 posts

In which quest are you ?
    I had the same happening after starting the quest called "Of Blood and Bond" & discovered that there were a bug happening on all platforms see here : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83549/unable-to-progress-makes-me-go-back-to-eurvicscire/118?lang=en-US

• emrcn92
    2 posts

The game is unplayable right now! I have the exact same issue and they should fix this asap!

• idiazd
    1 posts

Same problem here.... I don't have any recent manual savegames.. Please fix it ASAP

• wreleven
    2 posts

Yep - same here. In Of Blood and Bonds and when loading my save I'm stuck at a blank screen with sound. No menu available. Stadia overlay is fine. I'm 100+ hours in and don't want to risk losing my progress. Hoping Ubisoft will fix.

• wreleven
    2 posts

@alexrioh would love to know what was in that link. It seems locked now.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics