Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sulejmanus
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

@sulejmanus "You know there is some special name in psychology for what you are doing along with some other people..."

Your initial statement above was the start of any insult in this thread and is far more demeaning than any later derogatory insult posted. Maybe it's due to language barrier, but it is most definitely the most insulting.

• sulejmanus
    22 posts

@plan3tcrackr
    True that, some things i wrote were not needed and maybe insulting, sorry for that. But i played alot of rpg games, and when i judge quality of game i know what i am saying, also i can recognise people character, and i can tell you that Karloz came here only to troll, while i came here to share my opinion, but like you said, my bad words weren't needed. Howewher there is such thing like i said mate, people don't accept new stuff because of some psychological mechanism ordering them to stick with old ones. Google it if you think i lie,

• AndrewAtwill
    11 posts

Perhaps the team at Ubisoft is looking at what users suggest and they will update in the patches that come with the druids and Paris patches? That is not unrealistic.

I liked the option in Odyssey of storing 5x User-configured battle sets. That was disappointing that it retrograded to only one set at a time.
    I liked that you could put any gear into a chest rather than carrying everything around with you in Odyssey.
    I liked the +NEW game concept idea of where you could start a new game without losing all of the gear and progress you had gained through slogging it out rather than having to start fresh.
    I will always prefer the user-option of naming your own save-game to suit your own playstyle and memory.
    I get that they copied some of Witcher 3 in Odyssey, so unless it is a copyright issue, the above is one part of the Witcher 3 popularity and for good reason - Convenience.

BUT -we do not always get what we want. However, I do hope they read the feedback but I won't hold my breath.

P.S. - I agree that while none of us are 'everyone's people', there will be disagreements and crapping on someone just because they do not agree is unnecessary and achieves absolutely nothing good.

• sulejmanus
    22 posts

Well , i remember when i was playing odyssey i posted a thread with suggestion to add shields for player to use, because shields are absolutely iconic piece of equipement for Spartan phalanx warrior, they didn't fix it, i also posted a thread to make sounds of spear impact better, they didn't fix it, spear impact sound is terrible both here and in odyssey, like scrabbing a desk with your nails... But some other weapons are awesome, i use 1 handed maces with shield and 1 handed maces on chain, idk how they are called in english, so i would advice to just ignore things in game you don't like, and just enjoy good stuff, even if you think the game is terrible there should be atleast one thing you will like. But if about player complains about stuff to fix i honestly don't think they gonna fix it, because they didn't do it for Odyssey

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@sulejmanus

yeah i remember loads and loads of threads for odyssey and noi devs ever reacted nor did they do anything we susgested.

at one point one devs reacted to the request for armor comboniation that npcs had and lots of ppl myself included posted screenshot, but never made it into th egame.

basically ubisoft is a company that doesnt listen to its playerbase

• sulejmanus
    22 posts

They try to listen to playerbase before release of game, but they don't after release

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@sulejmanus

what can the playerbase add or comment on when they havent played the game.

Also it would make sense that they improve stuff from previous titles instead of removing awesome stuff all together like the raven abilities or the customisation menu and so forth

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with regard to Valhalla; it is much welcomed and appreciated. I will leave this to the Community Team to engage with properly, however I'm here to address the trolling / flaming which has been a consistent feature throughout this thread, leading to multiple reports.

This is not acceptable under our forum rules and I have removed all offensive content, including posts that offered no value aside to contribute to the back-and-forth. Please do not pick this particular discussion back up again, and continue to discuss your opinions on the game's content in a civil, polite manner. There is no need for things to get out of hand.

@sulejmanus I have not banned you for your particular comments however please consider this post a very clear warning against taking the insults you use towards other players here on the forums any further. While your intention may be to discuss the impact of nostalgia / formulaic loyalty, the way this was conveyed was not appropriate, so I have removed this. These sorts of comments are not welcome and I will not hesitate to take action if I see anything further from you in breach of our rules. Thank you.

Official Response
  • sulejmanus
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sulejmanus
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sulejmanus
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • sulejmanus
    22 posts

Nevermind, i see you deleted his messages aswell, i am not gonna insult anyone, btw check my thread with photos:
    My photos, wanted to share with my fellow drengrs | Ubisoft Forums

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

@Ubisoft Valhalla Team

Things Odyssey does better than Valhalla:

1. Bird marking targets (must have feature)
    2. Better difficulty sliders (make game MUCH more difficult than Valhalla)
    3. Change armor cosmetic appearance
    4. Assassinate mechanics are snappier / more satisfying more responsive
    5. Killing civilians (must have)
    6. Mercenary system
    7. Better ability system (explains them better, let's you see them etc)
    8. Better stats system (teaches you stats better, easier to understand)
    9. Replay battles and re-attack fortresses over and over (must-have for replay value, fun and resource acquisition)
    10. Weapon variety and more satisfying weapons (except for no shields)
    11. Memorable characters (I am great champion....TESTIKLES!)
    12. Better resource acquisition mechanics
    13. Fast travel locations are in better more convenient spots always where you want to be, AND they spawn you facing the correct direction that you need to go jump off and run toward (so much better than Valhalla).
    14. Reasonable access to buildings without frustrating locked doors everywhere
    15. Better loot system
    16. Bigger map (and quality)
    17. Crafting arrows
    18. Bow/arrow system
    19. Animal Companions
    20. Horse Combat (can use weapons from horseback)

This is just off the top of my head. The list could be a lot bigger.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@shaiwan43 true that.

I mean whatsup with the confirm kill animation in valhalla. its super boring and nothing happens even, he just sits there with the axe placed on the back of an enemy.

also combat in general felt way smoother in odyssey

• Quor321
    232 posts

@shaiwan43 I disagree with the majority of your list. Crafting arrows, stats made into a percentage would be nice. Couple that sound good other then that sounds like you should just play Odyssey. This is Valhalla, new game new stuff, and we are going to get replayable raids, just be patient. Games only a couple months old.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@asgardian02 That animation is kinda boring. As to combat I have to disagree with you. I find the combat to be almost exactly the same; the only exception to that would be with shooting the bow. But I rather like that they took away the hard lock because it made using a bow in Odyssey way too easy in my opinion. I mean, I've watched videos of people just pulling up with their 10 billion (exaggeration for effect) hit point builds and locking on and one or two shotting boss level enemies; and people are complaining about balance in this game. Not having that hard lock makes using a bow fun because it actually takes some skill to get those shots off, but it is a bit annoying when trying to hit those weak points. A few times I've had it totally turn in the opposite direction when aiming. But overall I find the combat mostly unchanged.

• martygod12
    237 posts

Odyssey much better than Valhalla ... because of lack of armor and weapons and loot in general, lack of meaningfull rewards for doing side acitvites this game is outside of the main story boring AF and has zero replayability and zero post main story content.

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

@quor321

I played over 200 hours. Can't keep playing the same game for rest of my life though. Even good game will eventually get boring.

• TORFINR
    351 posts
    I played over 200 hours. Can't keep playing the same game for rest of my life though. Even good game will eventually get boring.

Well, yes and no. Diablo like games and MMOs are meant to played for years. If the game is good and knows how to remain entertaining, why not, it's fully possible to play a game like AC for years.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics