ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ziggurcat
    Original poster 167 posts

About NNE from the Maeldun Viewpoint, and south of the Salturn Camp:

I actually already had 6, but I had looted them from some camp that I can't remember somehow. Now if I could only find the regular cod...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@ziggurcat There are 2 regular cod that spawn in front of Ravensthorpe

• ziggurcat

@jcar4327 I'll have a look.

I'm going to post a video of me catching the big cod shortly.

• ziggurcat

Here's the video proof:

• ziggurcat

@jcar4327 All I found were perch, brown trout, and bullhead.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@ziggurcat I get them there all the time. There are a couple of regular cod and a couple of pollock. grab a boat and work the area in front of the village from one side to the other. They are there.

• ziggurcat

@jcar4327 Found 'em, thanks!

• ziggurcat

Also, small sturgeon? I only ever seem to find regular, and big.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@ziggurcat I have found small sturgeon in two places. The best would probably be at the mouth of the Medeuuage River that runs through Cent. I have also found them near the mouth of the Embert River that runs through Suthsexe. The only fish I have not found are Big Flatfish, Big Mackerel, and Big Eel.

• ziggurcat

@jcar4327 Found lots of sturgeon in your first location, but they were all regular 😧 Struck out on your second spot, but I probably just had bad RNG.

The big Flatfish, Mackerel and Eel are all bugged afaik. The big Cod is technically as well, but I somehow found one.

Suggested Topics