Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ziggurcat
    Original poster 167 posts

Are you only able to accept one at a time or can you accept multiple? I'm asking because I select a bunch of them, but only one of them actually shows up in my quest log.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Janer64
    19 posts

@ziggurcat You can accept multiple but only one at a time will show up in map in GREEN, the other will be plain and harder to see.

• thegardener25
    142 posts

@ziggurcat You should be able to accept all available quests, but It's bugged for me, & I noticed another thread a few days ago, where other players are having the same problem.

For the daily quests, I accept both & I can usually play them. But the past 2 Tuesdays, where I've accepted both dailies & the weekly quest. I end up with the weekly, but only 1 daily. In fact the 1st time it happened, I was in the Quest menu, & I could see all 3, but one of the dailies just collapsed/disappeared as I was deciding which one to do first! Apparently there's a work around, by choosing one at a time, & then going back to reda. But hey it's only 5 opals. Ubi are so damned stingy with resources this game. I'll collect what I can for one off weapons. I'm just not remotely interested in the gear sets in this game!

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@ziggurcat is bugged, same happened to me, i accepted all and only got 1 mission in my quest log...

• ziggurcat

And what time do new contracts become available?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ziggurcat For me Reda is bugged also. I have been accepting quests from his minions around England and I change daily. I get the 2 quests daily and able to complete them.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@ziggurcat For me, I'm in the Mountain Time Zone in the US, The new quests become available at 7am. I believe that would be about 2pm in the UK. So it depends on where you are.

• ziggurcat

@jcar4327 Also MST/MDT.

Suggested Topics