Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ziggurcat
    Original poster 167 posts

I can't exactly remember what I had done, but what ended up happening was I somehow have 4 extra skill points (*not* Mastery points). I am at max power level 400. What I think happened was:

I got annoyed with loading into my game with the drunk effect as I was reloading a previous autosave to redo something I felt could have been done better, so I quit the game, turned off the internet connection, booted the game - this blocks the Yule stuff from loading in, and thus preventing the drunk effect from occurring. I could have waited for it to dissipate, but there was a timed thing in the mission where people would have gotten killed if I waited too long. Once the game was loaded in, I paused, went into the console settings, and re-enabled the internet connection. At some point during the mission I levelled up, but instead of getting Mastery points (as I was already at 400), I got Skill points, and those three extra skills on the very outskirts of the skill tree opened up again (to the best of my knowledge they were auto-fill one adrenaline slot at the start of combat, auto-loot arrows from archers, and something to do with pressing R1 to auto-carry people you assassinate?) and I used the skill points to acquire the one I hadn't when it opened up the first time. That brought my Power level to 403, with one extra Skill point.

How this ends is I made a manual save after going through a bunch of missions after that, and when I reloaded my save file, my power level was back to 400, and I have 4 banked Skill points. I'm guessing they'll be useful if Ubisoft raises the level with the story expansions?

Now the Yule quests say the recommended Power Level is 404.

So either something weird happened very early on in the game, and I wasn't supposed to access those extra 3 skills or now the game broke again, and I no longer have those skills. For fun, I reset all of my Skills, and those 3 extra ones weren't made available.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics