Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@joachimeberhard

so you deliberately go to areas where enemies are higher lvl then you and expect them to drop like flies??

• joachimeberhard
    Original poster 4 posts

No the opposite.
    I am double the level of area, thanks to the xp buff i bought. I still die and as I already mentioned, finished all AC games since AC1.

They all been plagued by this in one way or the other... Im very frustrated with this, since I wanna progress fast to play other games.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@joachimeberhard

u dont need to kill zealots in order to finish the game. those are the only problem, rest is super easy to kill even hardest difficulty which i play.

With your playstyle i bet you only follow the mains tore and dont bother with mysteries or artifacts.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@joachimeberhard Take it from me when I say Zealots on Easy difficulty are still NOT easy, and I finished Dark Souls, Nioh and Sekiro, games which are known for their high difficulty.

The thing is the common enemies are really rather easy, but the difficulty of those Zealots (and leg. animals in my opinion) is not really balanced. They are of levels much higher than the recommended levels of the regions they are in, and use unblockable attacks which give very little cue for players to react in time.

I suggest clearing the maps and getting your power to over 300. When your power is closer to those bosses, they will become more manageable (yes, on Easy difficulty).

P.S. I too have played all AC games since the first one.

• joachimeberhard
    Original poster 4 posts

@asgardian02 I do thats why I buy all helper stuff in store too...

Trouble is Zealots hunt me...

And this stuff happened in Origins and to a lesser degree in Odyssey too...

At any rate, easy choice should be respected...

For me it is still a basic matter of respecting my choice.

• Kormac67
    657 posts

Well, this was a huge problem in Odyssey where some boss fights could become roadblocks even on easiest mode. You are not supposed to research some god build on youtube, then farm the required gear forever to progress in a game on easy. And the god builds start to shine only on second playthrough with 99 anyway.

In Valhalla this is simply not the case. Slap on the first things you find, upgrade the weapon occasionally and you are good to go. Occasionally there are some bosses in regions where they don't belong, but these are all sidequests, return later when you have leveled up and flatten them.

Try approaching Zealot from behind on horse, dismount (he will stop and listen), then fire a charged shot at his head with the hunter bow. If that is not already enough - dive of the valkyries, stomp.

• joachimeberhard
    Original poster 4 posts

@kormac67 First, they are chasing me during missions.

Second, they use perfect blocks, perfect dodges and shields...

I really don't care about what witty mechanics they have.

I want smash buttons, its why I play it on easy.

• Kormac67
    657 posts

@joachimeberhard You shouldn't have killed that guy at the end of the Ledecestershire arc when you had the choice. 🙂

• Gergid
    27 posts

@joachimeberhard
    I understand your frustration, but if you want to defeat them you need to learn how to do it.

If you want a fast and easy fight without depleting their stun meter focus on their health. Probably they take more health damage on easy.

A headshot deals massive health damage, so just keep your distance and shoot them while you run out of arrows. Obtain the Missile Reversal skill to throw back the spears and mines which they throw after you.

Obtain the Brush with Death skill to slow down time after a dodge. You can earn a few hit or immediately use the Rage of Helheim ability and beat the hell out of them. This ability also deals massive health damage.

Still not button a smash but if you learn how to defeat one all of the others will became a piece of cake.

• Kormac67
    657 posts

@joachimeberhard You could also try this:

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics