Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

These stones sux, been stacking some for quite some time and each time it starts to finalize for final positioning they just topple, pretty darn annoying.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rankinsect
    52 posts

I mostly liked the cairns and found them relaxing. However, some of the really hard ones (very tall height requirements) could be frustrating.

One thing for the really hard ones that you can do is save midway. Just quit out of the stacking challenge when you're happy with how far you've come, save the game, and go back in and continue stacking. That can help a lot if you're struggling to balance that one last stone after getting a good cairn going.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I rather liked them. Some were quite difficult, but it was a nice change of pace in this action-packed game. For me, the cairns were not as difficult as the Daughters of Lerion (esp. the poison one).

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

i liked most of them as well, they arent super hard really, there was just one a really tall one that got me agitated

• Sam_Boo26
    160 posts

I also like most of them. The hardest ones can be a bit frustrating, but that's fine. It's also fun to hear the memories while doing them.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I get (and remember) the frustration... But the sense of accomplishment after completing is the greater for it. 😉

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

I still remember finishing the hardest Cairn. I used all the stones; I could leave one out since I already met the height requirement but I took the challenge/risk and used the last one as well. That Cairn got so high and still stood rather steadily. That sense of accomplishment was awesome.

• rankinsect
    52 posts

@sam_boo26 Funny that you should mention memories. Did you get a unique memory for each cairn?

For me, for the first roughly half of the game, I just kept getting the same one (the one ending with "you win just by playing"), and then the later half of the game had a bunch of unique memories. I wonder if there was a bug and I missed memories I otherwise would have gotten.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics