Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xxNoNam3xx
    1 posts

Hello,
    my wife have similar problem on XBOX Series X, video is ended and they ( Sigurd, Ubba, and third guy 🙂 ) still standing in the same place.

• Dennis111
    15 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Hope all is well. Is there perhaps any update to this matter ? I am currently still enjoying the game and clearing most of the regions, which means I'm nearing the level 300 now...but the main story line is still a bit on hold..LOL Happy to hear from you, thank you in advance. 🙏

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@xxNoNam3xx I'm sorry to hear that your wife is encountering this issue as well on the Xbox Series X. Would you be able to provide a short video clip showing this occurring?

@dennis111 Hi there! Thank you for following up on this thread. I checked in on this issue, but I'm sorry to say that no further updates have been shared with us yet. We'll continue to post updates here as they are given to us, but I do hope you continue to enjoy your playthrough of the game in the meantime. Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding with our teams. 😊

Official Response
  • Dennis111
    15 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you for the replya and kind words. I was able to pledge for other regions, latest being Vinland, but now the only pledge I could possibly make was the same region as were the bug is. At the moment of writing I am at 380, have most regions fully played, solved all mysteries, found all artifacts and looted those wealth boxes that were able to open. Gonna feast myself on the Zealots for now, but after all that I honestly hope that this bug will be in the next months update. Does this bug has been taken along in the general known topics, so that it is top of mind with the team? I dont see it under the megathread either or I might have overlooked. Would be great to finally continue on the story line!

thanks a lot and we keep in touch! Br,
    Dennis.

• Dennis111
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer Any chance that this bug will be solved in the newest to come update? I don't see it anywhere in the megathread which feels like there is no attention to it at all.
    I am currently out of options to continue playing. On 400 and topped with Mastery points, catched every fish, except those Big Mackarel and Flatfish that seem buggy also.
    Really looking forward on continuing this game..😢

• UbiExcellent

@dennis111 Hi again! After reviewing the current information that's been made available to me about this issue, I am sorry to say that this issue is still under investigation. However, I will continue to keep a close eye on the progress that's being made, and share any new details that I'm able to here.

Official Response
  • Dennis111
    15 posts

@ubiexcellent Thank you! Appreciate the reply! I'm now out of options to play, did literally everything possible...so I'm really looking forward to continue the story line! Thank you in advance.

BR,
    Dennis

• UbiExcellent

@dennis111 You're most welcome! I hope to be back soon with new information, so you can continue the story line. 😊

Official Response
  • Dennis111
    15 posts

@ubiexcellent I truly hope so. Especially in these COVID lockdown times I would love to continue playing the main story quest.

however I still don’t see this bug on any of the overview topics? Hope that, besides its not there, it still gets some attention! Thank you once more!

• Sleepy_Yuzu
    1 posts

So is this bug going to get fixed? Because I have the exact same issue

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@Dennis111 Apologies for the late response. As mentioned on the megathread list we are unable to list all of the known issues. However I can assure you that this issue is being investigated by the dev team.

@sleepy_yuzu I'm afraid that we have no further updates on this issue at the moment, it is still being investigated. I would recommend to keep checking the news and announcements for updates as hotfixes and game updates are posted there as this issue is not currently listed on the megathread list.

Official Response

Suggested Topics